• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why, just why? If you break a rule. And then break it one year later. Why wouldn't you be punished for it?

Reaction score
Warning is a warning, some people have warnings from 3 months back when we started, they still count and always will.

Reaction score
Warnings should definitely stay and should never be reset.

Reaction score
Pretty much what the others said, warnings should stay and shouldn't be cleared off from your history just because a year was overdue. It gives the Admins a good profile of someone, so they know what troublemaker they're dealing with.

Reaction score
Some warnings are warning which you've got when you started playing the game. I got some warning for things which I didn't know anything about, so those warnings give me a bad reputation..

Reaction score
Well it shouldn't be removed, but it should say that it has expired so to say, so that if there hasn't been another one in a long time, it seems like they've seen what they've done wrong, rather than to wipe the slate clean completely.

Reaction score
Nuka;n23719 said:
No, not really. A warning is a warning mate!

Exactly what Nucka said. We need to know these warnings so we can see if people are repeating the rules they've broken.

Reaction score
No... Just no. If you made mistakes in the beginning, you should show admins that you understand the rules perfectly well than ask for the warnings to be reset. Then again, this is just my opinion.

Trande

Warnings should stay. There are people who will receive one or two warnigs, and some who just constantly keep getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.