Riekelt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Riekelt

IN-GAME NAME: Michelle Bowman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Back in 2016 I made the choice to resign from my position as a Moderator due to a lack off time, and a great frustration which was caused by my lack of time and hasted decisions. I apologize to everyone that had to go through my meltdown back then, and I too now see that I was wrong to re-apply within such a short time period.

It has been a good 4 months since my last application, and I am nearing the end off my current education, and feel like I can be active enough now to actively enforce the rules and help out this community.

You all know that I am willing to go through a lot for this community, I even donated a lot of my time and knowledge to the Police Department and gained a honorary status.

I ask from you, the community and administration for another chance to help out this community by enforcing it's server rules and ensuring that everyone has a pleasurable experience to the standard that we have come to expect and love from this community.

I don't expect all nice replies to this, but I sincerely hope that everyone that was affected negatively in any way by my last application can take my apology and put the past behind us.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I know that my latest application caused quite the controversy, and I get why that happened. But this time I ask of everyone replying to this to put the past behind us, and look forward and at the present. It can be very easy to slam that disagree button and reply with the same message that you used on my last application, but before you do that at least read my application and base your judgement on that. Remember that in the end, it's going to be the administration that decides.

Reaction score
You are a very unpleasant person to deal with and as a staff member had a horrible cocky attitude you'd except from a 13 year old DarkRP moderator. You say to put the past behind us and not bring anything up from the last application? What a joke, as if your entire personality changed within that short amount of time. @Walker summed up extremely valid points on your last app.

Good luck on your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.