Robin Ljungberg's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He's a "little" bit aggresive but he has a great heart and lovely personality.

Also, he's friendly and keeping 25-30 people in peace in his org without sweating about that.

Point is: He can control people in the line, we are talking about atleast 20 people here, his organization is not into breaking rules and rdming people (point is they are not like C+ Bla bla)

My opinion: He deserve this position like @Riekelt and much more people like this lovely person.

Huge huge huge +Support

Reaction score
I'm going to be giving this application a + Support, the reasons will follow below.

Reasons to accept this candidate:

Extremely active (pretty sure he has no life)
Friendly and valued member of the community.
Has been a staff member before.
Knows the laws.
Knows the rules.
Good discretion.

Reasons to deny this candidate:

Does not play a variety of roles on the server, leading me to believe he might struggle with some aspects of situations.
Pretty much grows 24/7 standing around in a building. (Does not get to see a lot of situations)

Conclusion:

Out of the five candidates I believe Robin is a good candidate to put forward for acceptance, with some small guidance I hope one day he will become a great member of staff once more.

Reaction score
+Support
Amazing guy, mature bloke, good rule knowledge and all that, he is an active player and should definitely be considered for a staff position.

Reaction score
+Support
He has all the knowledge and can very much keep situations under control, but as Lewis said, you have to roleplay a bit more passive.

Reaction score
Not many people know Robin as I've learned to know him. Both what kind of person, friend and leader Robin is. I don't doubt that Robin have the abilities to take controls and handle an overheated situation, because I see him do this loads of times on a daily basis.
I don't believe that you made the organisation to gain control over the city, to make yourself a better name or to make money. I believe you made the organisation to be a part of another kind of role play. Where you get to organise crime, take control over overheated situations, or conflicts in general and to held you well organised and formal organisation meetings as you take your role as a godfather more serious than I ever expected when I joined La Cosa Nostra. I guess that only the people who are somewhat connected to you through the organisation is those who really gets to experience your RP that cannot be compared with any other CriminalRP'ers. That's why I support you and why I believe that you should be given this position.

I'm glad that I got to meet you and I'm sure that you would fit the position as an enforcer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've seen Robin IG as well as how he is OOC. IG I'd say that he has great RP and not breaking any rules. OOC, I think he needs to try and help a bit more and respond faster, however when someone breaks a rule, and I've seen this first hand, I see Robin saying in LOOC what he did wrong and why he shouldn't do it.
With this I therefore conclude that I +Support Robin

+Support

Reaction score
+SUPPORT For you pal, you're active in the /help chat to help new members that struggle with something even the smallest one. And you're also friendly in the // | /ooc chat, I'd really like to see you become an enforcer on this server. I'd feel safe with you as an enforcer, I think that your past shouldn't be considered if you have any rulebreaks, or etc. People change, memories don't. And that is a shame for certain people that is begging for another chance, and won't receive it due to memories. I don't think you have done the worst to this server, and I know that you have put alot of effort into the server before applying as well.

I'm hoping too see you climb up the ladder from an enforcer, to one day become a
Senior Administrator. I wish you all the best of luck in this community, Robin. I really do, and I hope you will get accepted soon.

Reaction score
Iam gonna Support this Application for the following reasons:
-He is a nice guy and keeps his Roleplay realistic.
-He has a Supervisor rank which shows us, that he is able to take over responsibility.
-He is acting mature in my eyes and most likely finds a solution for every problem.

Accept this aggressive man lovely Swedish knave :kappa:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+Support Amazing Roleplayer and never breaks rules in MIC Chat Or OOC Never Seen Him Been Taken Away From the gods (Admins/Mods) :p

Reaction score
+Support I went on youtube and started watching extremely old perp head videos and Robin was in every one. He's been in the community long enough to understand the rules and he's a good role-player. That would be awesome to see this guy on the staff team.

Reaction score
I am going to support your application Robin,

• Very active
  • Very friendly
  • You have great knowledge of the rules and laws
  • Always active on Help chat
  • Not biased

Best of luck with your application, if it's not going to get accepted I will eat a shoe and record it and then put it on the forums.

Alex

+Support, you are a great grow roleplayer! But to be honest you do roleplay quite good, atleast when i've seen you as a cop, don't really see you roleplay otherwise, but your police roleplay is good :) You also know the rules very well and was in the staff team a long time ago, i believe you could enforce the rules :)

Reaction score
+Support

Robin is one of the best players in the server. I think that having him as a staff member would be like giving a baby a blowtorch making Obama a little less shitty. If he was a staff member, I reckon that more reports would be answered, thus allowing more roleplay. However, go cop a little more to understand situations that involve police officers.

Reaction score
At first I was not really sure how to feel about this application, but Ljundberg has proven to me that he is capable of taking the position as an Enforcer. He is very respectful towards both new and old players and have also seen him assisting sweatervests that are new to the server.

So hereby a +support.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I looked at this, and kind of thought "oh wow, he's made another app" but then actually thought about how good he'd be as an enforcer. I think Robin has certain aspects missing, but so do most applicants prior to actually getting the position. He has somewhat good knowledge of how to administrate due to his previous role as enforcer and I think more than anything he just wants another chance to help out the community.

Robin is:

• Active.
  • Has a good knowledge of the server / forum rules.
  • Does not cause too much shit.
  • Has good confidence and competence.
You have my support, now give me your knife.

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I would have supported this without question, and true, Robin would be a good enforcer, just look at the many reasons above, however, his recent dispute with @Stomper, resulted in him acting incredibly immaturely, granted, he was clearly in the right in said situation, but I cannot give him my support on this application from his forum attitude. However, I do believe he would be an excellent staff member, so I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Don't make me regret it.

+Support

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Robin is a Great guy , a good roleplayer and a good broadcaster on the paralakeFM , He knows most of the rules and i hardly see him ever breaking the rules so im going to give him a
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.