Robin Ljungberg's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robin Bishop

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61764163

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I really think i should be an Enforcer because i really love playing on the server and just to role play, and i have been playing on PERPHeads for a really long time now. Im really active aswell on the server and im always trying to help people in my best ability, Both in /OOC and /Help even ingame while Role playing.
Im often standing at the Intersection looking for Rulebreaking. People breaking like 3.21/3.15 and government workers breaking 4.1/4.2/4.9 ect.

I'm always trying to tell people with what rule they are breaking like 3.21, then they are just running away not even listening. And ofcourse i report them, but it is really annoying when you can't do anything about it yourself.
I know the rules well and i know what to do in the situations. Im always calm while helping people and im always trying to help them and get the report done in my best ability. some time i just cant do anything about it. and thats when i make the /Report. And if i get Enforcer i can really make some differents and help the people that needs help.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been staff on:
-MineCraft
-And other Role Playing servers.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Im trying to be on teamspeak as much as i can.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I may not be the best writer, or be that good at english (Grammar) but yah, i hope you understand it anyway.
tell me why you left a ((+Support/-Support/Nuetral)).. I know i might not be the best, i know i have done some bad things in the past. That is not me anymore, i hope you can forgive me for that. also im alot more muture and im ready to join the team :) Thank you guys, have a great day.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: [PH] Robin Ljungberg
Im often on TeamSpeak.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
- Most of the time Friendly
- Pretty good at rp
- From what i have seen knows the rules decent enough to enforce them.

Should maybe work on his temper abit :p

Reaction score
Robin is one of the nicest, most pleasant and calmest guy on the server in my opinion. I've known him for a long time, and I can't think of anybody else who deserves a chance more than this guy to become a member of staff.

Give him a chance, he won't disappoint you! :):):)

+ SUPPORT

Reaction score
+support robin is an really nice guy he knows the rules and i think he really knows how to enforce them. this guy needs a chance not much words needed here.

Deleted member 1235

+ Support This guy is always there to give out a helping hand. Even though I don't interact with him personally on the server, I've seen him at work tryna stop rule breakers and he's good!

Reaction score
Well, I spoke with you on business area for some stuff about using /LOOC to speak another languages. Anyways I can take that away as you seemed to understand that.

You're a nice guy, it's true, and you're calm. However I haven't seen you too much on OOC and Help Chat.

I'll leave a + Support (FOR NOW) and please just try to get more active on /OOC chat and /help chat.

TraxØGJ

Reaction score
Thanks alot mate, i appreciate it :) <3

Moderation Note: Please use the comment function.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I knew this guy from back in my "youngin" days in PERP. When I rejoined after like 3 months into the new map and such. A great guy, we were good "growing" and "police" partners. As far as I can tell has good knowledge of the rules. So why the hell not? Just be a bit more active on the forums.

dc4b140a35cf55ebabfdc1ee0c63f557.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Robin. The first time I met you was not really pleasant. I did not like you that much and you were not doing your cop job correctly and I tried to get a mod to ban you (soz). After you got banned you got banned, you tried to friend me on steam and I decided to refuse. (that was really rude of me and I'm sorry). When your ban was expired I rp-ed with you and I thought it was fun. I got to know you better and I knew you wanted to be an enforcer. I followed you around the map and I was impressed. I believe you should get a chance. Gl

Reaction score
All of you guys, I really dont know what to say about the nice comments you have given me, All the +Supports. I never really knew that so many people actaully belived in me. I dont really know what to do :'C Thank you guys ALOT for the support :') It just makes me so happy, i dont know if i wanna cry or laugh xD Buy yeah,Thank you guys alot <3

Status
Not open for further replies.