Roleplay

Reaction score
How can it be supporters when PassiveRP is basically useless rn. For example why whould someone stop at the really well made pasta restaurant (@Josef Stalin) when they can just go to Fredys and buy 15 Big Macs?

Reaction score
Roleplay is what you make of it, for me, Roleplay is the ideology of creating a storyline, a backstory of sorts, for example, when I ran McYeke's, it was slow paced, took time, even had officers come in for food, sit down and rp eating their food, just to be a break from all the shooting, people do rp, if the incentive is there, as opposed to the "raid fest"

When I use to run McYeke's, raids were common, by a certain abduski, however were extremely funny.

Exhibit A.

Its just how you incetivise it, in perp, you will have bad times during your rp spouts, but nout you can do about it

Reaction score
But if people don't respect the RULES then that is their own problem. If they wreck their car, more work for Roadcrew then :D

Reaction score
ERPing in pub loos to get my "Roleplay Acknowledgement" award hmu 927-4879

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The hunger system is crap anyway, who needs 10+ burgers in one day jesus christ

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like to open a cafe just to chill but I'm worried that after about 10 mins people with guns will come to mug us and then leave or someshit, its like this city is in completely chaos and has no rules

Reaction score
Just a risk you've got to take, and anyway it's pointless to raid someone who is doing purely passive rp and they'll soon realise that and stop raiding you.

Reaction score
Nah they'll do it on purpose to annoy me, or cuz they're bored.
I am actually getting some idea on how to customize a cafe shop more to make it look cooler might do it soon :)