Roleplay

Reaction score
This goes further back than you think, this isn't even about today.

Reaction score
Not coming onto this server until the standards are improved. Thought I would come on today and do some Passive RP.
So I went to the Business sector and parked up on Flobbers street to fix the road. About 5 minutes after me getting things ready 2 cops tell me that I can do that and ask me to move my props, no law that states I can't do that in the first place. They begin to throw my props over a wall telling me to go away etc in which I refuse to and move my props and freeze then in place. I asked for a supervisor yet 2 were 'busy'. They then arrest me for not complying with their orders and take me to PD. I DC'ed and rejoined since they ruined my RP situation and were gonna charge me for a non-existence law. Dom then tells me that I can't freeze my props on the road as they do not rock-solid IRL, people IRL have a brain and know to drive around roadworks, not through them, while setting up a second time we get a number of different people hitting props and being overall a bunch of lemons *insert swear words* I'll let the video explain that part. I hope this brings to light how far this server has sunk and people in the video are one reasoning the quality of the server has dropped.

Reaction score
Accidentally runs him over, threatens to t2 my car. Tells me to die of cancer. Another reason why RP is dead.

Reaction score
@The HitMan

The issue I have with your video and what you have to say, is not that I dislike your role play, nor do I agree with the minges that have come in and crashed into it, whether accidentally or not. My issue is with how hard you try and how angry you get. Let me explain in more detail.

You set up a nice little construction site thing, in a smallish kind of area, where people can see it as soon as they turn the corner. That's fair enough and a nice piece of passive RP. When I initially came past this, I thought yeah, that's pretty nice. But to see you get so mad and start shouting at people for ruining RP etc is just not needed. I understand you are mad, but to get angry to an extent that you tell people to get cancer is not on.

If you want to have some passive 'roleplay' in perp. I suggest you loosen up, getting mad over such small inconveniences will lead you to stop playing PERP all together. Because this happens a lot, and it's happened since 2015. You've always had people running into people's constructions/buildings. Get over it, and stop acting like its such a recent issue.

Furthermore, if someone accidentally crashed into your 'construction' don't threaten to tier 2 their car. Why don't you just try and continue the roleplay and try get him to compensate you or something. Do something that would entice roleplay, rather than threatening to wreck someones car.

Roleplay like this will never work. It's orchestrated and feels unnatural. It has no flow to it. By that I mean, when someone crashes into it, you revert to wanting to wreck their car? There's not RP to that. It's like RP or Die and it won't ever work no matter how salty you get. This is something I've had an issue with for a while, yes there is a current lack of RP, but having unnatural RP such as this, where it doesn't flow and no one is having fun just won't work.

You can't force people to roleplay how you want them to roleplay.

Reaction score
Yet with the first person who slightly went above your steel beams you start talking ooc in voice chat threatening to prop push him and posting the video on the perpheads forums cause he ruined your role-play. I know that people are dumb when they see cones on the road etc but your reaction is as bad as their actions.