Roleplay

Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
I try to RP as a crackhead homeless guy, as most of you know, but it can be annoying sometimes. I spend all my money in my bank on drugs from other people and try to RP instead of them just selling it to the drug dealer its self, just to bring RP, I don't care about money and all of that, I just have fun. Sometimes perp can have good roleplay, then there are times where everyone just trolls but that's just gmod lol. I love playing with you all though, perp is a good community.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your role play is good mate, as long as you follow rules. But when you do RP officers just give you max sentence like today for example.

Reaction score
@The HitMan how can you say, "they ruined my rp so imma dc." you literally ruined the police rp they were doing by arresting you. Ironic you say your roleplay was ruined. The smartest move was removing the props and letting the people leave.

edit: also roleplay shouldn't be ruining other people's experiences. This post and video is plain dumb i dont see what you were trying to get at. Dumb.

Reaction score
This is a problem that has been on perpheads as long as i can remember. People just want to shoot and flex on this server for some reason. Thats why we came up with Trapani Pasta. 50% raids, guns, drugs and 50% restaurant/mafia rp. And oh boy so many people came to us to genuanly roleplay. See the problem is that nobody wants to do something they won't get rewarded for (or at least almost no one). People just wanna make stacks to buy lambo's and guns to shoot cops with, to tell their friends "bro i shot 6 cops my aim is so good". Thats where the biggest problem is. Thats why i always looked up to people like Tommy desimone, joe baggers and tyla. They weren't here to make a fortune but they were here to make fun.

You can play this game 2 ways

1. Grinding to flex and get a lot of action (except for all the hours you have to grow lol)

2. Enjoy different roleplay situations and be creative.

And everyone just seems to go for option 1 because that is the most 'rewarding'

Oh and on a short note for PLPD: like 80% of the force wants to get promoted so they take everything extremely serious and suck the balls of the people who give promotions, sounds like a lot of RP fun to me. Pulling people over for tickets i mean that sunds like so much fun:D

Reaction score
Are we talking about its physical form or metaphysical form? phenomenal or nominal? what about its primary or secondary characteristics.

Reaction score
@Jimbo The purpose of such reply was not to grant you immediate help, rather it was intended to clarify what kind of roleplay are we talking about, to go deeper and philosophize about roleplay.

Reaction score
I was quite a big HL2RP Player back in the day so I have always been fond of passive roleplay. It is possible in PERP as I regularly do it but not to a large scale. One of the biggest problems is that a majority of players neither care nor have the patience for passive roleplay which means it ultimately doesn't work out. For example, I regularly used to drive around in my Ford Transit as a contractor for the council and the government fixing electronic machinery and products. 9/10 times I would be told to leave or to stop by police due to the fact they are only interested in action roleplay. Now and then a good sport would come by and would either assist me in getting the road shut off, being allowed within the police department or even just roleplaying assistance in fixing the equipment and it was actually extremely fun.

It'd be hard to change everyone's attitude as it is harder than just telling people to allow passive roleplay. The atmosphere of the game would need to be changed completely.

Reaction score
One major issue, why there's barely any support for PassiveRP is that you don't profit from it financially. You would usually just do it for temporary fun. Small jobs like electricians, food salesmen etc. need to be supported or added with good pay.