We Need You!!! - Video Project

Reaction score
Hey guys,

a while ago we were thinking about creating some videos about jobs etc on the server.
But for this we need some users who are interested to play a part in it.

What do we want to do?
We want to create Videos about jobs like Police, S.W.A.T., Firefighter, Medic, etc that shows them in action.

What do we need?
We need you. If you think you are a good "actor" and/or have good ideas you are the right one.

Where will we do this?
We will do this on a separate server.

What do you have to do to be a part of this?
Write me a pm or comment this and tell us why do you think you should be a part of this, also write generell informations like your steam Id, your steam name, your age etc

Do you have question about this? Don´t be shy contact me on Steam or in the forum.

A short trailer about the S.W.A.T. : [video=youtube;49p9vAVXCns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49p9vAVXCns[/video]

Menta

Reaction score
I want to be an actor (if you want me). Contact me on steam: napoleon bonaparte Or: mirandelacadela(is the other name of steam)

Reaction score
I hope i can help. Contact me via STEAM : "Brightness".
I'm interested to help YOU to make the trailers/videos for our Perpheads server.

Reaction score
I'd love to help in anyway i can, internet willing. My Steam Name is Seems Legit, my picture is the Dixy Chicken Logo

I would be happy to help, i have an extensive knowledge of the police gameplay on perp

If you are still looking for help , feel free to let me know if you require other volunteers. Goodluck with the project.

Reaction score
sry for the long time to replay
i didn´t found the time to start this and through the fact that i leave the server now i can´t finish it
if some of you wants to take over this project i would be happy
feel also free to contact me if you need help with it

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Can I message you on the forums? Because, I have can't go on steam at this moment of time.
sure
you can also add me on steam: Menta(Ger)

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Can I message you on the forums? Because, I have can't go on steam at this moment of time.
oh i see :D yeah feel free to send me a message on the forum