Ross Davidson/Bullyreece Enforcer Application 2nd try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Important! I have put this application up so soon due to the fact that I wish to request it to be left open until the staff believe I have returned for a suitable amount of time (I just wanted to get it out of the way to be honest!). I have been back for coming up to two months soon (I think? (So I personally I'm ready to re-apply)) Not to mention Bolli said "Do it when you're ready" and I personally think that I am ready to re-apply.

My Enforcer Application

STEAM NAME: Bullyreece

IN-GAME NAME: Reece Davidson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:39364593

Requirements

[] You need to have at least one week of game time played. - I am officially at 3 weeks play time.

[] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - Never been VAC Banned.

[] No recent in-game bans on record. - Erm according to Swiper I was last banned and warned a year ago so yeah!

[] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - I personally believe that I have used the time given to myself to familiarise myself with the rules and any changes in them.

[] Must have access to and must use a microphone. - Yeah, I got a razer tiamat 7.1 headset with a poor microphone but still counts right?

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Well my intention upon returning to the server was to obviously just chillax a little and plays with my friends. But until recently I've been kind of missing being able to enforce the rules. There have been countless situations in that I wish I was able to take action on a player but not having the power to do so. This of course led me to submitting large quantities of reports that would seem petty to some. For example and officer not abiding to traffic laws or even not having their headlights on in poor weather conditions. I have also submitted a couple ban requests here and there regardless of the player’s status, due to the fact that I believe that everyone is equal.

Of course I don't always want to come down with an iron fist on people and merely enforce the rules. I also intend to help those who are new to the server, as a staff member should be willing to look after newer members of the community. This is why I feel as though I’m a candidate for this position. I tend to often put myself out there and assist with newer players on the server in OOC. This is achieved by mostly using the /help command obviously. I always try to help out new players and I tend to answer a question asked. However I also tend to add extra detail to insure both myself and the other person that their question has been answered.

Over the past month and a half (might be 2 months) since I’ve returned. I’ve been able to meet a plethora of both players and staff. Some being the players that I use to play day and night with and other’s whom I’ve just met. This has allowed me to look back at myself when I was an enforcer and really appreciate how much of a privilege it was to be in the staff team.

Since I was last denied, I was advised with using more time to ensure that I was able to get used to the rules and their changes as well as administration. I personally feel that the time I have used has allowed me to familiarise myself with the changes. This is why I have submitted this application, as I have taken Moron’s comments into account and I now believe that I am more than suitable to get back up on the saddle and return to the staff team.

I also feel I am a strong candidate due to the fact that I am easily able to spend countless hours on the server 5 days a week. This in my opinion is a huge benefit as it means that I am able to be around enforcing the rules for the large majority of the day. Thus easing the stress on other staff members.

KEY QUALITIES

Apparently a lot of people do this section so I thought why not?

- I'm not a skid.

- I'd say I'm an approachable guy and easy to talk to.

- I've Had past experience of being a staff member.

- I abide to the rules and usually enforce them anyway.

- I can be strict and sympathetic.

- I'm a friendly character, whose willing to help those in need.

- I want to better the community with my abilities.

- I'm an old member, therefore I have large rule and law knowledge.

- I'm confident in my capabilities as a staff member.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I personally believe that my activity on TeamSpeak has increased tenfold. Whenever my computer is on, I am on TeamSpeak. Although my sound is muted sometimes (TS can sometimes be awkward when I’m trying to listen to other players on the server during RP) I am still there and free to chat at any time.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I would also like to apologise if this application seems a bit early. I am merely putting it out there so that the staff can come to a conclusion once they believe I have been on the server for a suitable amount of time.

Lastly I want to say thank you for reading my Application and I appreciate any constructive feedback!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well Im going to be optimistic on this for the following reasons:

1. Your rule knowlegde is on an "good" level

2. Your activity within helpchat & Ts could be a bit better

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

+Support, nice and helpful member of the community. Met him today and he introduced himself to me without me saying much. If he's a polite as when I met him, he'd be great in admin sits. As for the rules aspect, he's been here longer than a lot of members so I think it's safe to say he deserves a chance.

Reaction score
Bullyreece! Get in, I want you to be a part of the staff team! I think you'd be an excellent candidate, you're always friendly and try your best to be active in /help and TS3. Your rule knowledge is very impressive and I feel that your judgements as a staff member would be brilliant.

Regarding activity on TS3, I have my sound + mic muted a lot due to the fact that I'm role-playing.

Uriel Septim approves. +Support

Reaction score
Ahh god, what to say......
  • Rule knowledge is on point, alongside law knowledge (As always it is still quite nice to know some laws well.)
  • You come across as a great guy - Personally I think this is key when you're a staff member, you need to possess the ability to be able to engage users into situations, if you fail to do this, then situations are often tedious, and consist of nothing but negativity. Personally, I'd say you possess this ability.
All this and much more is why you should become an Enforcer once more. I guess there's not much else to do other than +Support this application, best of luck!

Reaction score
+Support

• Very active in the Help and OOC chat.
  • Knows the rules.
  • Active on the server and in the Teamspeak.
  • Nice Helpful person.
Good luck.

Reaction score
Aha, Bullyreece.

This individual has many positives with little-to-no negatives.
  • Rule-Knowledge is at peak
  • Only one previous ban (coming up to one year ago)
  • As I remember, roleplaying skills are top-notch
  • All around friendly and assertive player with many qualities
I am rather sure that you would make for an excellent enforcer.
Best of luck,

Reaction score
  • I think Reece is suitable for the rank, having been a enforcer from the past you deserve to have another chance, your obviously mature and know what the rules are and how to enforce them, you've been here for a very long time.
    Good-luck Reece
    +Support

Reaction score
+Support

Reece is a great candidate for an enforcer, he knows the rules and constantly tells me what ones I've broken after I kill him :kappa:

In all seriousness.

He knows the rules and I've seen him enforce them multiple times, he is friendly to the point where it gets on my nerves and he definitely has the rp capacity to show he is invested in the server (I mean he did an accent for like 3 months straight)

Reece would make a great enforcer, as evidenced by his previous role on the staff team and what other staff members have said he is more than am example.

Give him enforcer so I can shoot him when he tries to enforce me thanks.

Reaction score
+Support
Well, Bullys knowledge of the rules are allright, he is activ on ts, he tries to help with the /help function and he is nice and polite. He seems suitable for his position as an enforcer.
Goodluck

Reaction score
Added another section to my application. Enjoy.

Oh and it's now Reece Davidson.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pro's:
Knows the rules well,
I have not seen him break any rules as of yet,
Has experience (though it was for a short time)
Con's:
Bit of a simpleton :kappa:
untitled.png

However in light of his other characteristics
Support.jpg

Reaction score
+Support

• Very friendly.
  • Seems to have made quite an impression on a lot of people.
  • Good knowledge of the rules and laws, due to him being a past staff member.
  • Active on both the forums and the server.
  • Helps out when possible.
Good luck in your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.