RP

Reaction score
If you're a true perphead serious rper like me you would take any voice you hear as if it were an adults voice man did u never play cops and robbers in school as a kid

Deleted member 4084

I'm assuming this thread has been brought to the attention of the upper administration and now we are seeing stricter rule enforcement within the server, whilst it's only two rules it is a start.

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK I'm not a minge, I am trying to be a normal cop, the only time I minged again, was like 4 months ago.

From what I've seen you're sweaty af making like 10 AR's per day on everyone. Also didnt you say you quit the servers? Right.

Deleted member 4084

There has been a very large enforcement in the rules 3.4 and 3.24 - I do remember when, before the stricter enforcement, people would be warned and now many many people have had bans issued for, very specifically, 3.4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Writing this as a response to the original post and then reading every reply has made it clear that everyone has added there little bits and bobs into the point I want to make now, hopefully its not too redundant but still worth a think. ps im sure "my" solution has been talked about plenty of times but it hasnt been brought up much here, and I think it should be.

I've thought about this, which might be better suited for a new thread, but there is one thing that strikes me as a solution, a full server wipe and restart, now obviously this will light the community on fire that is expected, but even early last year there was 3x more rp than there is now and it makes perp today feel bland as a time capsule player, in retrospect its made a pattern clear, the few poor players rp(those who arent immediately indoctrinated into the power grow lifestyle from the get go), and the rich players hunt for kills with no concern for losing "their only gun" or "draining their small bank account buying a new one". All rp becomes obsolete when you stop having concern and it just becomes an FPS, when before it was a progressive experience.

A wipe might just show a new-old perspective to the majority(which are veterans) and foster more rp for incoming players. Might burn the current server population to the ground but man it sure would be nice to see restaurant rp again(even while they grow drugs in the back room for those players who think rp is a waste of time), man it would be nice to see crowds rp riots at the front of city hall with burning wood planks again when taxes were high as a means to threaten further action, instead of just doing the mandatory /advert threat and then rush over to kill the mayor, wouldnt it just be nice to go back to the times when people would actually gather for someones special rp event when they adverted it in chat instead of missing out on the amazing piano performance by mod Samuel the other day, that literally 2 our of 40+ people showed up to, perp lacks all the personality rp used to give it, now i just come on to raid and kill raiders.

Reaction score
A server reset would benefit nobody. Hardly anyone has got a worse player state than a fresh player (i.e money/items). So I'm pretty sure almost every person would be unhappy with such a thing. Unless there was a major change to the economy, a server reset wouldn't matter, because people would still rush to the top and by the end of the month be a substantial amount ahead of the new players again. It wouldn't encourage more RP either because people would just be focused on getting back to where they were prior to the reset.

Reaction score
If there would be more ways to make money legally, for example, people would open restaurants (If there would be a more in-depth cooking system or something) and stuff and if it would actually be profitable then people definitely will passive rp more... but now its plant your shit and lock your self in a room and wait till you get your Bugatti. There is seriously no reason for me to leave my base other then get water for the plants and if I do I will probably end up getting shot at bazaar or somewhere else. I feel like back in 2014 It was more like people cared about their actions and now they don't care.

Reaction score
Hey There most of you don't know me but back in the Days when perp was a serious rp server i was running a small German Organisation called German Mafia. The Organisation didn`t care about making money or raiding our goal was it to have fun with RP and as i can say the time back then was my best Rp experience i ever had i was a person in the City a lot of people know me even today when i join from time to time they come up to me and call me boss. The Server has changed that much in the past year that i don't recognize it again as the place it uses to be what turn me sad. I hope some of you stick the head together and start a small Organisation out of a RP reason and not to just shoot or raid this is how i and my friends started back then 3 years ago.

Reaction score
I Remember you, Palono, Sergeant Palono Harrison, RTU. You were a great guy. Glad to see you again

Reaction score
so you're saying that its not easy to roleplay because some people are fucking stupid? i feel you, i had the same thing happen to me at valentines day. I opened a valentines day themed restaurant, everyone was acting like minges and then Youseff and his shitsquad comes in with a fucking grenade and raids it

Reaction score
That what I like about perp, It's no too serious, but serious enough you don't have some guy with a Jetpack on his back or some lunatic running around as spongebob screaming USSR Anthem down their microphone. Considering Perp is meant to be a "SERIOUS" Rp, PerpHeads Is Exempt From that and just has a chill atmosphere (most of the time). Except when people piss around and shoot cops for ruining endgame or when someone Fucks around with the physics of the game. The Owner (Don't know if it has changed) of hellzone Tried Suing PerpHeads For Copyright but never worked out. Considering That Happened, PerpHeads Has Come A Long Way From Where it used to be back in the day. Thanks to The Staff And Senior Administration Ecetra That made this happen.