RP

Reaction score
@nutrient10 oi oi. A dispatcher training course. Problem solved. It's too easy to just go on duty when you're new to the job and have no clue what you're doing thus diminishing roleplay for all government bodies.

Reaction score
While we are at it. Make it so you have to be in the same org to help someone in a gun fight. The server is so old at this point everyone knows each other enough to justify saving each other in the rules. ONE guy gets in trouble with the cops and everyone at bazaar gets their guns out and starts killing cops.

Reaction score
What if you don’t want to be apart of any org or you and your friend want to be apart of a different org due to the focus e.g. one org is about crafting and the other is illegal activity. You shouldn’t have to be apart of the same org to do anything, that would completely restrict roleplay and make it less enjoyable and probably just encourage people making zergs with 30+ people. Not like that’s not happening right now...

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I must say that what makes PERP enjoyable, is that its not too serious.

If it was really serious, people would be permakilled losing all their items and hard grinded cars. I'm glad PERP isn't like that. I agree that everyone including myself could improve on roleplay, but the "Semi-Serious" part is what makes PERP well.. PERP.

Reaction score
its very rare to see people actually perma killed in most serious roleplaying servers/games

• Disagree
Reactions: amr
Reaction score
Permakilling generally only happens if your character has a huge role; like responsible for dozens of combine raids on a half life two RP server. You dont get permakilled because you got 're-educated'

Reaction score
It depends on the mindset of the active/powerful people in the player base. If they are here to grow virtual drugs and raid others for weapons and their virtual drugs then you ain't gonna be able to RP. It will take a lot more than a restaurant or roadworks here and there to change how people play on this server. Right now, you set peoples goals as getting that cool supercar and to get that they have to play for weeks to get the cash to get said car. But once they get the car all they do is either continue to grow or raid others and then the police get involved and you have an infamous cops and robbers server.

My point is, making this server a "Serious RP" server needs more dedicated and intervention. Atm, the server does not deserve the title of "Serious" as it' hardly supplies any form of RP. If people want it then the staff team should enforce and sponsor more RP. Hell, if the majority of the server agrees to try and tweak the rules and server mechanics a bit to make RP more beneficial. Maybe if people got more recommendations for their RP efforts it would make it seem more rewardful and will most likely see an increase in people doing it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

I disagree, I believe that killing someone for a 8+ sentence is valid, dependant that you know the circumstances of what the sentence actually is; hearing confirmation from the officer that they're being arrested for said amount of years or for said sentence.

I've been in a situation where I stated they were being arrested for robbery, however, due to their compliance and coming out, surrendering, I was killed as another person thought they were getting the full sentence. This detters me from playing as an officer.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well in fact, on really serious RP servers you do get permakilled after being 're-educated' *cough* nebulous

Reaction score
I mean, I don't think you understand tbh. How can you call it RP when there are mics involved? There will never be seriousness on any 'RP' server where mics are enabled just because of how easy it is for people to troll with it (which many do) since it can be funny sometimes. I watched a couple GTA RP clips and they all look boring as fuck.