Rutger's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM NAME: Rutger

IN-GAME NAME: Rutger Cornfield

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52734151

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

In the beginning of 2014 I was accepted as enforcer and started my time as a member of the staff team. After that I worked my way up to moderator and eventually I got myself the administrator rank. After I had been a member of staff for 1,5 year I had trouble combining school with perp when I was finishing high school and eventually got demoted for being inactive. Now I have returned to Perpheads and have enjoyed roleplaying again for a while, I' d like to take another shot at the position of enforcer to help the server out, considering I have plenty of spare time to spend on Perpheads. Personally I believe that I have all the administrative and roleplay experience required to take on this position.

- 2-3 months ingame playtime.
- Already have experience with being staff. (Handed out 212 bans in 1,5 year)
- Active player.
- No recent warnings or bans on record.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the rules and laws.
- I have a microphone installed and will use it whenever I'm required to.

I hope I get the chance to help out the community once more and deal with any situation calmly and just.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I'm always available on the teamspeak server considering I automatically connect to the server whenever my pc is on and can be contacted whenever someone needs me.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

For anybody interested, I'm currently studying applied physics and will start with my second year after the summer. So if you need any help in physics I'll be willing to help you with whatever it may be.

Thank you for reading my application and please let me know what you think by putting down a comment!

Reaction score
Honestly, I have not seen you on a lot and no where near the standard of a staff member. Neither have have I seen you using your mic a lot which is a requirement of a staff member.

Alex

I have seen you quite a lot, however to me it seems:
* You are not using your mic.
* You are never really rp'ing which its hard to see to what extent you know the rules.
* You stand afk a lot, or don't really do anything.

Reaction score
Not that my Opinion means much anymore but this guy was a massive help when I was an enforcer and my way up through the staff team, @Leyer @Rutger and @LEWIS 088 where all very helpful during the progress of learning the rules and how to effectively administrate. He left last time due to inactivity not because there was a problem with his administrator so I see no reason that he should not be given the opportunity to re-join the staff team and help the community.
I have not seen you since you rejoined however (obvious reasons) they are just my thoughts through previous experiences with you.

Deleted member 27

I think you shouldn't be lying here.
You created a new community which im not going to say its name here.
You got pissed because of something and decided to go away.
And now you come back, saying that you left because of school, and instantly want to become an enforcer.

Reaction score
I think Rutger is a wonderful community member.

I see him going around from time to time helping people and generally being passive and is quite a cool dude once you get to know him.

A few pickles that occur is obviously the microphone issue and the fact that many members of the community feel that he is not ready to become a staff member.

I would love to support this application. If he is turned down then hopefully these points will allow him to benefit.

Reaction score
All the people saying that he doesn't/rarely uses his mic need to remember Hax and the duties he performed without mic for a very long time.

Reaction score
This guy was a lovely administrator, one of the best simply for rule knowledge, whereas people may see he doesn't get out enough; one of the whole reasons for enforcer is to 'trial' people and see how they can deal with situations on the go.

So, if activity improves, I can fully support this application.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I haven't actually read this application, nor have I an understanding of your actual activity or your demonstrastion of skills. In fact, I don't know much about you or this community's current state however it has a large lack of AyJay so I'm just assuming its a pile of wank. Anyway...

Rutger, I think you're a really nice guy; not many people get to see the side of you that a lot of OG members and staff will of seen. I think you're a friendly, quiet character who has shown and demonstrated administration is a strong suit. I feel that the communities opposition towards you in this role is due to your lack of ability to show that you are capable of administrating as you're not very 'community orientated' you're very quiet and reserved and I don't think that has changed.

I'd hang up your gloves and move to hellzone, or work on the above and take everyones opinion into count and work on yourself.

Don't cut yourself.

Reaction score
I will be giving this application a neutral support.

Rutger I honestly don't see you very much on the server at all, you were a great admin back in the day even if you just sat at pd all day weirdly.

I can't support an applicant which I don't see.

Improve your activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.