Sky-Walker 2nd Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Sky-Walker/Ben Walker

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:56604491

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I should become an Enforcer because I have a good knowledge of the rules, I can explain to a player what rule was broken, how it was broken and why it is a rule. For example http://imgur.com/EiBSgMp In this picture I explain to a player what Metagaming is. I explained it is when a player uses the OOC chat, or any other form of communicating which is not in character, to tell people something. If the players were to act on what was said it would be Metagaming, so to prevent people acting on what the person has said it is preferred to not bring 'In Character' situations into the 'Out of Character' Chat. Metagaming is known as rule 3.24.

Another reason I should become Enforcer is because I often answer questions for people in the /help chat. This is good as new players, who may of never played PERP before, may have no idea how to do things, and telling them allows them to enjoy their time on the server more. For example in the picture http://imgur.com/X44OiOY a player wanted to know how to increase his firearms skill. Firearms skill is gained from making weapons and slowly getting better, then allowing you to make more and better weapons. I explained that in order to increase his firearms level he must craft weapons. In addition to this I explained that he should start with baseball bats, and then move on to more complex weapons. I did this because you cannot just start making sniper rifles and without me telling him this he might not if known what to do if I just said "Make guns".

A third reason I should become an Enforcer is because I have a good knowledge of the gamemode. For example, in the picture http://imgur.com/gOCFnik you can see me explaining to a player that the Drug Dealer, or 'DD', location cannot be told in OOC chat. This is because if someone told him where it was, and he proceeded to go to the location he would be breaking the Metagaming rule. This would be because something said in 'Out of Character' chat infuenced his decisions 'In Character'. This would be breaking rule 3.24. In this picture I did not but, now I tell people who ask that, he spawns in one of several locations around Paralake, they should look for a Perpheads graffiti. He changes Location every 4 hours.

A forth reason I should be an Enforcer is because I know how to handle a situation when a rule is broken. For example if during a Mug, the player was gunpointed and told to drop his items but did not. This would be breaking rule 3.4 because when armed men/women aim guns at you and you do not obey commands they can kill you. At gunpoint you must do everything you can to stay alive. If the player was also searches for items, with a /me command. For example "/me searches person in black clothing for a phone" and they did not drop a phone, but had one on them it would also be breaking 3.26. I would inform the player in 'LOOC' chat that they are breaking a rule, as they may not have been aware of it, however if they did not drop the items after being told this /report to get a staff member to to punish the person and get the items. This would be because the person would of then been made aware of the rule but are still refusing to give the items.

A fifth reason I should be Enforcer is because I believe I am a nice person to talk to, and likes to have a laugh, however when I need to be serious I am. This is a good quality because it means if I were accepted, and people needed to talk to me about something, for example a question about a rule, people will be able to ask me anything. If I were dealing with someone who broke a rule, I would be serious but try not to be very stern.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:

Yes, I have been a staff member on the following servers!
  • GoodGamers Roleplay

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I am active on teamspeak, I can be online from around 4-10 PM on School days.

CHECKLIST:

• You need to have at least one week of game time played.
    icon_small_tick.gif
    I have 3 Weeks playtime.
  • No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
    icon_small_tick.gif
    I have zero bans.
  • Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
    icon_small_tick.gif
  • Must have access to and must use a microphone.
    icon_small_tick.gif
  • You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.
    icon_small_tick.gif

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for putting time into reading my Application for Enforcer, please give your opinions below!

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Fourm PM

Last edited:
Reaction score
I honestly don't think you should be an enforcer anymore, I mean you always slander when someone breaks a rule. The last time I broke a rule you immediately post a br after I apologized three times.

-Support

MattIs

You're really friendly in the team speak and fun to talk to. You are active on the server and I believe you should be given a chance to prove yourself in the admin team.

+Support

ThomasGeorge

I like Sky-Walker, he's all right. I would think he would be excellent for enforcer. He's kind and is fun to play with in Perp and on Reign of Kings.

It's a plus support from me, good luck!

Reaction score
+Support

I know for a fact that Walker is an excellent roleplayer ingame. Ive been in several rp situation with him and enjoyed it. He's pretty mature and a really funny guy. definitely Enforcer material.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT Knows the rules very good and have helped me in /help many times when im not sure about something. GOOD LUCK MAN!!

Reaction score
I'll always Support you, you're a great guy and a great candidate for Enforcer. Not much else to say.

+Support

Deleted member 5920

+Support, funny guy, shit internet, knows rules and just gives the feel he would be a good enforcer. <3

Reaction score
+support

Walker is an excellent candidate for enforcer. He has an extremely good knowledge of the rules, is always active on team speak, is active on the forums and helps out when he can in game via the ooc chat.

Ash

Reaction score
+Support

You are extremely active all over the board, including Teamspeak, the forum and in-game. Whenever i am with you, you're always helping other people out and you have a large understanding of the server rules. You have my full support.

Reaction score
You know the rules and are able to RP to a brilliant standard. Your always active on the forums, TeamSpeak and the server. You also help in /help. +support

Reaction score
Im not going to support. Your application is only made of you telling some people something in ooc or about ot taking you 90 days to get a Ferrari.
You tell us five reasons why you should be a enforcer. And it goes like: i know rules this guy did that i told him that and then you tell us the rule. Then you tell us what everyone would do when a guy doesnt drop his money while being mugged. So basicly if you tell people what rule they broke, use /help and get a sports car they should be enforcers? (On my phone)

Reaction score
Never seen sky-walker break a rule, Good luck you seem like a good guy to roleplay with and you have a good understanding of the rules. Best of luck.

+Support

Reaction score
Brian, what I did was provide evidence to support my argument. I used the example of my car as evidence that I am determined, this is because you have to work to get a car worth 3.3 mil in game. This is something that other people can agree takes effort to get. Telling people what rules they broke is also evidence I know the rules well, it also shows I help people when they are new or do not know something. Thank you for your opinion, could you suggest some ways YOU think I could improve it? //on phone
[DOUBLEPOST=1428159892,1428157732][/DOUBLEPOST]I have now removed the 5th paragraph and changed it after several people gave me some constructive criticism. Thank you for this @NamesInsane and @Bamarin [IT]

Reaction score
You spending alot of time getting a ferrari isnt roleplay. It can only be used as: i did 24/7 drugs for 3-4 weeks. You showing us that you can answer ooc and help dosnt mean you can be a enforcer. Everyone answers ooc and help. Almost everyone when seeing a rulebreaker says sething to him like what rule he breaks.

Reaction score
You spending alot of time getting a ferrari isnt roleplay. It can only be used as: i did 24/7 drugs for 3-4 weeks. You showing us that you can answer ooc and help dosnt mean you can be a enforcer. Everyone answers ooc and help. Almost everyone when seeing a rulebreaker says sething to him like what rule he breaks.

From what he said i must agree that there is no point saying you should become enforcer because you did drugs as it's basically not role play as your sitting in a house with a gun probably watching youtube on your ipad while doing somethings in the crafting menu.

Reaction score
+ Support. Ok i dont know you to well but i know your a nice guy. from what i know. your always looking out for people. Hopw tou get it1

Reaction score
Roleplayed a lot with Mr Sky-Walker. Met him on day 1 of my Perpheads adventures and i can honestly say he deserves this. He has a very wide knowledge of the rules and laws to a point that i often see him telling off your "average" sweater.
He is a nice guy OOC and overall is fit for this position.
TL;DR: +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.