Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

I'm retarded, ignore this post.

Sorry SkyWalker

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
+Support.

Friendly guy, great rp. One of the most active players I have seen on the teamspeak channel, being online whenever I am. I am not online often on TS, but Sky-Walker definetly is.

Here is also a point that many pointed out to ErmakDimon's application; your voice is a bit too high pitched, unserious scrubs will maybe not take you seriously because of this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Never saw you break a rule, I think that you're mature enough for enforcer. You can also roleplay to a pretty good extent too I guess. Not really anything negative I can think of really so I guess that's good lol.

Anyway you have my full support and I believe the Administration team will see what I see.

Goodluck.

Reaction score
From what i've seen you on the forums you seem to be skilled to take a position as enforcer, but i've never seen you roleplay in-game well for me it's a Neutral
GOODLUCK! :D
Wel

Reaction score
Huge +support,You are an active member of the community and you are a very nice person.I have RP'd with you a lot.You always take rules into account you are very calm in most situations and I absolutely think you deserve this rank.
Good Luck Buddy :p

Reaction score
I feel like you'd be suitable for the role as enforcer, your rule knowledge is excellent and you're always friendly in OOC chat and TS3, your role-play is on point and hopefully more people will notice how good you are.

Uriel Septim approves. +Support.

Reaction score
+Support.
I don't support many applications, however i'm going to +support this application.
Over the past 3 weeks i've been around Sky Walker, he's shown an amazing amount of respect towards the rules, and his activity has never wavered. I also believe that Sky Walker has the ability to handle out of character situations while maintaining a mature and respectable manner.

Accept Sky Walker, he will contribute a great amount to this community.

EHRi3MG.png

Reaction score
+Support
I don't support many applications, however I'm going to +support this application.
Well Ben even though you want enforcer we will still love you even if you got it or didn't if your physgun is green, blue or light blue we will always love you, you're very active in game and on the team-speak.

Reaction score
Right so I'm posting this as recently I've managed to be able to RP with Sky/Ben recently. And I have to say that both IC and OOC he is by far on of the most down-to-Earth people you'll ever meet. He is such a nice guy, I haven't got a bad word to say about him.

He has displayed his knowledge of the rules over and over again aswell as his helpfulness. I think he'd make a great addition to the staff team :).

+Support

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Well, your not bad with rules and you know them well. I won't support to the full just because whenever your near me your kind of rude to me and even if i didn't do anything. I know I might sound stupid and I will have a lot of people posting this dumb, but im just saying the truth. I like you, I am trying to change and in the next I will try to change my name so we can get used to each other and RP as we don't know each other to begin from the start.
If you promise me this, I will support to the full.

Thanks for readings and good luck.

Reaction score
@Frank I don't hate you, IC we are not great friends, I mean you did pop the tires of my 458 and then we hunted you down and killed you. That's IC. // On phone

Reaction score
+support!

Sky-walker always lets me know when I break a rule. We're not best friends IC (Same as Frank). but OOC you're really friendly and helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.