Sleep issues

Reaction score
close ur eyes
Dm7is4qXcAQb_zQ.png

Reaction score
Hey,

There is countless people in the community who have issues falling asleep at night and I find myself very frequently giving the same advice. Try to shut off all lights/electronic devices like 30 minutes prior to when you’d wanna fall asleep. If you can’t fall asleep without some sort of relaxtion (like me) use an app made specifically for it. There’s one called “Slumber” on the IOS/App store and it works like a charm for me, as it does for other members aswell. It has bedtime stories, sleep reminders, and it gives you full control of the sounds being played in the background.

Hope this somewhat helped.

Reaction score
i always turn my heating off a while before i go to sleep so that i sleep in a cold room, which if you're under covers makes you feel a lot cosier if you will. That helps me sleep often but if not i just whack myself with a big hammer @Danny

Reaction score
Sleep is for the weak anyway, I gotta get ready for school in 3 hours. Just gotta firm it

Reaction score
Since no further info was given, I'm just going to explain my way of getting sleep when I find it difficult. Typically I can fall asleep easy enough, I'm a light sleeper and wake from any noise that's outta the ordinary. Though, sometimes I don't, especially when I haven't slept a day before going to bed. At times I need to reset my sleep schedule, which means going to bed early. I typically just occupy my thoughts with fantasies or thinking of what to do the day after. It works 90% of the time, and when it doesn't, I just wait, no matter how long it takes. GL. In fact I went to sleep 3 hours before work today, and still woke up on time, so it's definitely possible. Strangely enough, my phone vibrating is enough to wake me no matter what.

Reaction score
I find sleeping with music coming of my speakers of my phone puts me to sleep easily thanks to @doge i think found my solution as well.

Reaction score
ye this really helps me too ive been doing this for a few months now and its really good

Reaction score
Honestly, without any actual context given, none of us can really tell what keeps you awake. What do you do before going to bed? When do you wake up, and when do you go to sleep?

The most common problem is that people can't sleep after using their computer or phone. Typically, you should not be looking at any kind of screen 30 minutes to an hour before going to sleep, as they emit what is known as "blue light". Basically, your monitor/laptop, TV screen, your smartphone, and even the sun (though I doubt you'll be looking at that before going to sleep) emit this "blue light". Among other things, "blue light" boosts alertness, and (at night) disrupts the circadian rhythm, which is the body's natural sleep and wake cycle. Obviously, this is no good if you actually want to sleep.

I personally find it easier to fall asleep with some quiet background noise, be it of people talking like a podcast or an audio book, or some music, so you can try that out as well.

Reaction score
This method helped me about two years ago before I found a new one. I reccomend trying it because it was quite effective.

Deleted member 4983

or you have fucking tinnitus and can't sleep without noises playing in the background

Reaction score
I have a ton of white noise in both ears, but I'm used to it, a constant hum in the background helps me a lot. My old pc ran 247 which emitted said hum. I didn't run my pc 247 because of that, mainly because booting it could take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes. I refuse to run my new pc like that, so having nothing but the noise in my ears makes me feel uneasy at first, but I forget it quite fast. For reference, I can hear the white noise over a normal conversation if I ever so slightly focus on it.