What side do you lay on when you sleep?

What side do you lay on when you sleep?

• Total voters
Reaction score
As the title says, what side do you sleep on when falling asleep?
I find it impossible to fall asleep when I'm on my back, I need to be on my side of face down to sleep. I prefer my right side but sometimes my left side is good enough,

Reaction score
As the title says, what side do you sleep on when falling asleep?
I find it impossible to fall asleep when I'm on my back, I need to be on my side of face down to sleep. I prefer my right side but sometimes my left side is good enough,
You sleep on none of the above, you sleep standing up as you are a duck

Reaction score
Back sleepers are the same people who work a 9-5 job who secretly have murderous tendencies and walk around like a normal human. If you are a back sleeper please make sure to post your lastest mental evaluation records here as well.

Reaction score
I switch between them all. Last night I felt asleep on my left side and woke up on my right.

Reaction score
I often times hear that sleeping on the left somehow has benefits, and often times it just felt the most comfortable but now I sometimes sleep on my back in some scoliosis position just to fall asleep

Reaction score
Mostly left side sleeper, then back and sometimes stomache. Sleeping on your right can make acid reflux more common, had that happen to me once during REM phase of sleep and it literally burnt/melted my tongue. Left is the safest and been rolling with it ever since.

Reaction score
Back sleepers are the same people who work a 9-5 job who secretly have murderous tendencies and walk around like a normal human. If you are a back sleeper please make sure to post your lastest mental evaluation records here as well.
bad take silly simon