Smoke and Dust - a PERPHeads video

Reaction score

This is a video project that's been a while in the works, starting back September, and finally ending today. A lot of ideas have been cut from the final product, and if you're looking for a story, you won't find any, or maybe you'll figure out the story of the behind the scenes, because goddamn, trying to organize and record all of this was a pain.
The main idea was to make a video somewhat resembling a mix of GTA trailers and Fast & Furious, so I hope that I hit the mark.
Anyhow, from this point forward, I'll be sticking to just creating shenanigans videos like I used to, if anything.

Other than that, thank you to everyone involved, especially to @Tyla Jai and @Efan for their willingness to assist, and provide me with anything necessary. Thank you to everyone that showed up to help in the recordings, and thank you to everyone that gave me feedback during the production of the video.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Tyla Jai this man deserves not only to be featured in this month's community spotlight as he deserves to get a horse statue in game for his amazing work!

Was really fun shooting this and the final result looks amazing Niko! Good stuff.

Reaction score
@Tyla Jai this man deserves not only to be featured in this month's community spotlight as he deserves to get a horse statue in game for his amazing work!

Was really fun shooting this and the final result looks amazing Niko! Good stuff.
just give me the money i need to feed my addiction to buying cars

Reaction score
Bit tedious at times to try get things perfect and re-record for different angles but was fun. The finished product is amazing! :woot::woot:

Reaction score
was expecting @RIM to start mic spamming "SPEEDY SPEED BOY GASOLINE'S BURNIN' SPEEDY SPEED BOY AS FAST AS I CAN BE" from that particular chineese cartoon.