Staff Team - Inactive? Abandoned the forums? What???

Reaction score
Can we please discuss the fact that we have so many threads in specifically the action request forum that are not being dealt with? Can we get a reason for this?

a7a3ab7cbf.png

Reaction score
Can we please discuss the fact that we have so many threads in specifically the action request forum that are not being dealt with? Can we get a reason for this?

a7a3ab7cbf.png

Hello Mr. John Daymon.

Thank you for voicing your questions and concerns regarding the amount of action requests open right now. Firstly I wanna say I appreciate you as a friend and an extremely valuable player of the PERPHeads awesome gaming community.

It was mine and @Yoghurt’s AR week and I got a late start on them because I had a few tests and quizzes alongside homework to do. I believe I ended up starting them on Thursday?? and have so far closed somewhere around 12 of them by myself. I believe Lelios was waiting for us to have a period of time that works for both of us to hop on teamspeak which CLEARLY wasn’t going to be possible until the weekend and I certainly did not want to waste time and make people wait because that is completely and utterly ridiculous. After I saw it was a seemingly lone job, I asked for help twice (iirc) in slack and it’s been pretty dry it seems.

As of now, I’m on a Holiday trip visiting my family and friends in NYC for thanksgiving break which is why I haven’t continued them. Also they’re from Jimmy Jackson.Im joking

I hope this clears up any confusion in the air for you Mr. Daymon. Thank you for being a concerned member of the community and voicing your concerns for the better.