Standish' enforcer app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Ben Standish

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:53827569

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:I deserve this role as I have a clear understanding of the rules. I have recently been in many situations with rule breakers, and it turns out I was in the good. I have a month of playtime which also reflects my knowledge of the rules. Countless times have I seen somebody do something very minor and I have had to report it due to the person not listening to me/ full on ignoring me, with this role of enforcer I would be able to teach the rules and help build the community. I also believe that this position would boost my activity on the server (even though I'm on every minute of everyday) It would give me a stronger incentive to play. One extra little something. as well as having a good understanding of the rules, I also have a good understanding of the laws. This can be very helpful in the dealing of situations, as you need to know the laws to be able to effectively enforce the rules.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was a moderator on my friends TTT server, apart from that I've had very minor roles that aren't worth noting here.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK?: Very. I feel I have good relations with the current staff team. If you need me on TS just give me a poke.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Now, this is the big thing. When I joined PerpHeads, I didn't care much for the server. I was under the impression it will similar to GTA. Due to this, Me and Lockwood went around breaking various rules and accumulating a significant amount of warnings. I hope you won't look at these and straight up deny me. To this day, I only believe that one or two of these reflects my current self, and that would be the one where I placed a lot of props, for this I am sorry, I was being a complete fool. As Bullyreece once said, this is more than just a server, it's a community. I haven't received a ban for almost 3 months now, and I hope to keep this up. If I could make a new account to erase my warnings and keep playing, I believe it wouldn't receive any bans or warnings. Oh yeah, few people told me to make an app, so I did it.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Skype - Bensg1337.

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
Yes Please, Standish is an amazing person with an understanding of the rules, I believe he deserves a chance as an Enforcer

+Support
I greatly appreciate your input on this jebus ;)

Reaction score
+ Support Standish is an awesome person and easy to get along with. He has a very good knowledge of the rules but sometimes you tend to wallbang a bit. Would be perdect if you could stop that.

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
Yes Please, Standish is an amazing person with an understanding of the rules, I believe he deserves a chance as an Enforcer

+Support
Btw, you don't sound anything like a 15 year old :O

I thought you were 17 or something.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
+ Support Standish is an awesome person and easy to get along with. He has a very good knowledge of the rules but sometimes you tend to wallbang a bit. Would be perdect if you could stop that.
Thanks Manner, criticism helps a lot.

Ash

Reaction score
+Support, you know the rules well and i think you would be capable of being an enforcer, however one thing, try to get into more roleplay sits.

Reaction score
Ash said:
+Support, you know the rules well and i think you would be capable of being an enforcer, however one thing, try to get into more roleplay sits.
Thanks a lot Ash. As always, I appreciate it.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
For people that are looking at this, I don't wallbang as cop :) Partially because I don't play cop too much.

Reaction score
easy + support, very active member of the community who see's rule's broken on a regular basis and would benefit from the tools the enforcer position has to offer.

Reaction score
+Support Your one of the best Roleplayers on the server. Never seen you break a rule or be in a situation where someone reported you and they were right, Great guy. Deserves this job.

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
easy + support, very active member of the community who see's rule's broken on a regular basis and would benefit from the tools the enforcer position has to offer.
Thanks a lot.

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
+Support Your one of the best Roleplayers on the server. Never seen you break a rule or be in a situation where someone reported you and they were right, Great guy. Deserves this job.
Thank you Michael.

Reaction score
I'm surprised about your warning record, I've never seen you break rules. You have a great roleplay style and I think you can easily perform the role of Moderator. You're active on the teamspeak and a great guy to speak to. I'd love you in the staff team.

+ Support

Reaction score
Huge +support, you obviously know the rules due to you don't have a ban (I don't think). We've roleplayed a lot, meat grinded many cops! Good luck.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
After a couple of days now I have decided to change my Neutral post to something else

* You fill all the req's and because of that I will give you

+Support
I don't understand why killing people is a negative effect, it's the way that one roleplays. Aslong as no rules are broke, why do people see it as a bad thing? It's within rules..

Reaction score
Liam said:
Huge +support, you obviously know the rules due to you don't have a ban (I don't think). We've roleplayed a lot, meat grinded many cops! Good luck.
Thanks Liam! I have 2 bans on record, but these were back in my minge days, I would never think of breaking such rules again.

Status
Not open for further replies.