Terrible Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
original

Finally you re-applied!

I would like Matt to rejoin the staff team and actually take his administrator rank back if he now wants it, to be honest Matt is one of the most down to earth people if you want him to, he's a really cool guy who always take care of the player base and wants their opinion on for example the staff team with reports as he basically made a whole thread about it, and if you basically can see how AyJay is responding to reports now as a user this is basically what Matt did, so you can say they are both very a like in responding to reports. Matt also has a really good rule knowledge.

Now I also wish to say that in the beginning of Matt's staff team career I didn't really like him the first couple of days as I got to hear some things, Matt was told about this and corrected his ways of acting in a very good way.

+Support.

Reaction score
Screw Enforcer, make him Administrator again or we riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Reasons should already be obvious why I am supporting this lovely chocolate looking application.
  • Was a very great Administrator and still is.
  • Very friendly, have you ever seen this guy be mad on some occasions?
  • Yes.
  • Has put alot of dedication into the staff team o7
  • Going active again which is lovely.
  • Yes.
  • ...Yes.
Accept him along with @Alex_:D please :kappa:

Reaction score
3ZsFArY.png

"MattIs" one of the greatest administrators that PERPHeads has had for the past year, in my opinion. He has demonstrated a superb ability in moderation and administration and will no doubtfully be able to handle the position of Enforcer. In my opinion, Matt should be promoted to a higher position such as Administrator or Moderator due to his previous excellence in the position.

Best of luck,​

Reaction score
just talk to bolli or to an owner and he gonna make you admin back , you dont have to make enforcer app , you was already an admin before 2 weeks :p

M

Reaction score
635483692652876198.jpg

You were an excellent admin, great guy to play with and there's ABSOLUTELY no reason why you shouldn't be brought back on after what was simply an unfortunate misjudgment.​

Reaction score
You got my +Support mate.
You were a great staff member and i would like to see you as a admin/mod again.

Reaction score
Matt should not even have to apply, give him the Admin rank again right away, we all know we can trust him and his work for this community was fantastic. You will always have my support man!

To all them seniors:

Reaction score
Matt was an amazing admin on server. He was so dedicated to the community, and did an amazing job! He can clearly be trusted as a staff member, and has had great experience from already being on the staff team not so long ago.

+Support obviously...

Good luck with your application!

Reaction score
+Support he was a previous administrator and was brilliant at what he did before.
Why did you even resign
What a pillock
Coco ladde?
More like Coco Pillock
No but seriously make him senior administrator or something

Status
Not open for further replies.