The Arnolds Family

JRW

Reaction score
1722205924740.png

A high-level organisation looking to expand. We are not looking for new players, must be active.

High calibre players - Top 20 org for combat, need to be somewhat competent
Crafters wanted - Max crafting would be lovely
Please make sure before submitting an application that you're not mentally deficient.
Organisation Montage Editor Wanted!

1722206742474.png

-Owners-
Reece Arnolds
Jake Arnolds

Un-named

1722205970591.png

Full suit in org colour. Black shoes. dress for the occasion no one likes a scruff.

1726866390030.png

UPDATED MEMBER LIST:
Member list:
Reece Arnolds - Owner
Jake Arnolds - Owner
George Quin
Inch Ross
Thorgal

UPDATED ORG RANKINGS:
After the recent leaderboard reset, we're proudly placed 5th overall and top 3 in combat!

Recent Alliances:
After a recent chat with Vault Corp we are now partnered organisations. Please be sure to make orders VIA

For the 80th time this week, we aren't, will not, never be Rivaled with O-Block. Stop requesting! You're making your delivery times slower as Courier.

APPLICATIONS:
We would now consider applications which you can do VIA the org application page linked below. Limited spots are available.

Many Thanks.

• Winner
Reactions: JJB
ooc- Thorgal
Age 14 Soon 15
Playtime: 1 MONTH 28 days. I havent got that much since after unban-2years

Hi my name is Thorgal I really want to join org iden I'm active every day Bases and raiders I can contribute a lot And I think I'm the right one for this.

ooc- Thorgal
Age 14 Soon 15

Hi my name is Thorgal I really want to join org iden I'm active every day Bases and raiders I can contribute a lot And I think I'm the right one for this.
the “right one for this.” Would post on the applications thread and not the organisation thread

ooc- Thorgal
Age 14 Soon 15

+1 thorgal a real one

Back