The PH revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today I would like to start a very important thread about the current state of the admins on the server.

Read the full thread before commenting or be prepared to receive forum warnings.
This is clearly a very controversial topic and you are not going to like it, due to most normal players sucking up to admins I don't expect you to agree with me, please try and open your eyes and see the problems here.

I will raise a few examples to show that the admins clearly don't know what they are doing. These examples will be from my experiences on the server along with examples from other people's perspectives.

Examples
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.3 - User came back to a house before the waiting period after his death to raid the same apartment and people. He did not wait the 10 minute waiting period before trying to trespass with his friends. http://i.gyazo.com/1571ed5943edf4cc108dfa4be3366a55.png

-- As you can see in this example I was killed, I respawned with the normal 5 minutes left on my NLR timer, I waited 8 minutes then returned to the scene, meaning I waited 13 minutes to return to my place of death. This shows that the person who gave me the warning is not only incompetent but also cannot do basic addition. I spoke to Bolli about this and he agreed that it was incorrect but failed to remove it, making him incompetent.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My second example is from a few members of staff over the last day being completely stupid and not understanding basic rules, they also fail to use common sense in this situation.

In this situation you can clearly see that Niko breaks 2.1 in the first minute, he is told 7 times to leave the crime scene as it's dangerous. I would like to point out that he is the mayor, if he was playing realistically he would have left the scene immediately because he's the MAYOR, he would be in his limo and half way across the city if he was playing realistically.

When it came to admins dealing with this situation the following admins failed to realise he was breaking the rules due to poor training or general incompetence and failing to understand the rules.

@MattIs @Minilarro @Riekelt

These three represent the server and do not set a good example to the rest of the players.
It has been agreed by Luke (Who wrote the rules) and by Fredy (Owner) that Niko did indeed break the rules.

You can see the admins posting that no rules were broken here
https://perpheads.com/threads/another-niko-action-request.14106/

In this situation an Action request made against me and I am banned for killing an unarmed man during a raid on a gang of drug manufacturers. Not only do the rules not state that you can't kill unarmed people but they also say I must play realistically at all times, in the real world when storming a building to steal drugs from an opposing gang I would without a doubt kill anyone inside, you have to think about it, these people are growing drugs, some are heavily armed, they are ruthless killers. If I left that man alive I would not doubt be breaking 3.4 as I full well know that he would hunt me down and end my life for killing his friends, yet I will still banned even though the rules don't say anything about killing unarmed people.

https://perpheads.com/threads/alex_-d-ban-dispute-for-a-ban-that-has-expired.12883/

Please note, my ban appeal (To have the ban removed from record) has been open for 2 MONTHS without a single response from @Bolli this proves he isn't fit for his job as he isn't actually doing what is expected of him.

The next situation is a forum warnings I received for no reason.

I posted a thread that I wanted it to be dealt with by an unbiased admin, specifically not Mattis, it did this by writing this at the top of the thread.

You should know that "TO BE DEALT WITH BY AN UNBIASED ADMIN (NOT MATTIS)" is completely unacceptable so you've been warned for it.

For posting that I was warned for 1.1, clearly that isn't against the rules, I told Bolli about this and it was removed immediately.

This shows that @LordTyla doesn't even understand the most basic of rules.

This is another forum warning I received yesterday and that was removed right away when I told Bolli it was invalid.

I was posting in a thread showing that @MattIs was clearly lying in an open action request for some reason, I wanted to point this out and I was warned for it even though I provided proof, the post was flagged as unnecessary but it was relevant to the situation.

This shows that @Riekelt doesn't understand the basic rules or he was trying to cover up that Mattis was lying about being bias towards Niko.

In this situation you can clearly see that @LEWIS 088 warned Chrissy for shooting someone's car as it was dangerously driving and nearly ran him over. Clearly as a police officer if a person driving dangerously tries to run you over you can shoot there car to disable it.

This shows that Lewis doesn't have a proper understanding of the rules and needs to be retrained as this warning was removed later by Moron for being invalid.

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-chrissy.12463/

The demotion of Enforcer Hax.

For anyone who doesn't know Hax was demoted for purely not having a microphone, he was having a positive impact on the server dealing with things he came across.
He was doing a very good job, he was purely demoted because Jordan and Bolli didn't like that he didn't have a microphone. This is simply not acceptable and even Fredy agreed he was have a positive impact and shouldn't of been demoted.

That's all for now, I don't have time for this. As you can see the admins are clearly performing very poorly. As you can see in the past DAY more than 3 admins/mods have failed to understand the basic rules of the server letting a rule breaker (Niko) run free, I not only believe this is due to them being poorly trained but also due to them being generally incompetent, most of the server rules can be put down to common sense and just playing realistically but they can't seem to grasp that.

Something needs to be done, but nothing will be done because it's up to people like Bolli to get things done. I think @Fredy (someone with common sense) needs to get involved in the administration on the server and not just the development.

Currently the Admins who I believe are doing a good job and are acting professionally are

@MrLewis @GraveDinosaur @Loejseren @Creepis @John Daymon

But the ones who are making a negative impact currently are
@LEWIS 088 (Sits on the forums giving pointless invalid warnings)
@MattIs (Biased as hell)
@Riekelt (Has no common sense)
@Minilarro (Has no common sense)
@Jon Godinn (Completely useless, goes to reports and asks people to make action requests rather than dealing with it directly)

Any Admins not mentioned here are clearly neutral from my perspective.

Feel free to add to this below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I get your point,actualy. But one thing :

Im gonna garantee this will be locked with a message saying: make a staff compaint if blablabla. Now a mate of me made one 2 weeks ago about a certain mod killing him with a physgun 5 times. Still not dealth with, even when having poked pretty much all senior's.

I agree, the staff team has a few faults.

Reaction score
I'd like to add how Lewis HH banned me from the shoutbox for 3 weeks for saying "the only good german is a dead one :kappa: " after Duffy joked about my apparent grandparents which died in Belgium (didn't happen, obvious joke) But MattIs can have a go on jews. Still unsure how much of a joke it was.

M

Reaction score
b8c36d977b40bcf03b6b1a6daa5fcfe9.png

¡Viva la Revolución!
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
@John Daymon for admin!

Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, but shouldn't you just make staff complaints on each individual staff member; in my opinion by doing this you're causing more harm than good, your complaint is about the staff members, so shouldn't it be in the staff complaints section...?

Reaction score
We volunteer to do this. You acting like a cancer does not help us
I know you volunteer to do this, that doesn't mean you can do the job poorly, I volunteer in real life in the medical profession, if I did my job poorly someone could die.

MattIs

I know you volunteer to do this, that doesn't mean you can do the job poorly, I volunteer in real life in the medical profession, if I did my job poorly someone could die.

Well you're lucky then because people dont die when a ban request is denied.

Reaction score
I get your point here, people have friends that break rules and they really don't want to punish them but they need to, maybe they should be more strict about it? Like a rule for them saying something like this "Failure to accept/deny etc because of a good relation with one or more involved person(s) will result in a warning/demotion" ?

Reaction score
  1. Alex_:D Staff complains do nothing, Bolli sweeps them under a rug and does nothing with them. I have made several throughout my time here
In this case it should be taken directly to the top of the staff team then. But instead you decide to make a post which is just opening up insults to staff members. It's really not the best way to go about it...

Reaction score
As @MattIs said, they are working on voluntary bases which means they do this in their free time to keep the server running, yes every person breaks rules, they do their best but banning everybody will just make the server dead.

The mistakes here are comparable to real life, you go to court and not enough evidence is proven or the judge just says no because they think it is still acceptable and they don't want to waste their time on such a small thing. If the public prosecutor doesn't agree with the punishment he goes to higher court in this case another mod. Again if this get's denied they have a last chance called the supreme court aka admins & owners.

And being grumpy on one fucking mistake? really?! Again everyone makes mistakes and every individual staff member here has different ideas about rule breaking and punishments.

Enjoy dumb rating because I pretty sure some of you will disagree what i am saying.

M

Reaction score
To all of those demanding that he makes an admin complaint, the baton is ineffective.

Although I am not directly commenting on the staff members which are involved in this criticism, Alex is welcome to post this as it is done so within his freedom of expression. If you're using that argument, you clearly just have no other to counter what Alex is saying, and must resort to trivial and infantile methods of moving opinions that don't favor your friends out of your way.

Reaction score
In this situation an Action request made against me
his is another forum warning I received yesterday and that was removed right away when I told Bolli it was invalid.
The next situation is a forum warnings I received
I appreciate you pointing out "corruption" when you are almost only mentioning situations that you were involved. Not that I expected more from you it clearly shows that you don't understand what bias is yourself.
As for the rest of the post, I honestly don't care about your opinion on some action requests you disagree with (btw. all of which involve more or less friends of you). Why would I? You added absolutely zero value to the discussion with your nonsensical arguments.

Since you don't get this, I will point it out to you though. Ban appeals exist because admins sometimes make mistakes. Some of these mistakes are made because the admin in question doesn't understand the situation properly because the evidence is lacking in some form. Furthermore admins can't invest hours into a single AR, since there's just too many and there is usually only one admin dealing with them per week.
Even then, if you feel you are being treated unfairly by admins you can always open an admin complaint about it. As far as I can see you have not done so. So why are you complaining?

Reaction score
Well, i can agree with that. Yesterday an enforcer who was police officer teleported me to an admin sit not even checking my RP situation at the moment. He literally teleported me when i was talking to some people about the dead body on the street.
What was the admin sit about? It was about me evading police chase. I escaped and hid my car and apparently the enforcer went mad on it and decided to try warn me for EVADING POLICE. Obviously he didn't, he got stopped by an admin i think and by Spaghetti man or whatever his nick was. But anyway, yeah, some of you people shouldn't be at Enforcer rank at all.
Same with MoronPipyld ( Might be wrong about the admin but i think it was him ), a year ago he was an admin or mod, i don't remember correctly but he insulted me OOC couple of times while being active admin. He called me an idiot several times. I've made a complaint and he got nothing. No warning, no ban, literally nothing. GG WP

Reaction score
Well, i can agree with that. Yesterday an enforcer who was police officer teleported me to an admin sit not even checking my RP situation at the moment. He literally teleported me when i was talking to some people about the dead body on the street.
What was the admin sit about? It was about me evading police chase. I escaped and hid my car and apparently the enforcer went mad on it and decided to try warn me for EVADING POLICE. Obviously he didn't, he got stopped by an admin i think and by Spaghetti man or whatever his nick was. But anyway, yeah, some of you people shouldn't be at Enforcer rank at all.
Same with MoronPipyld ( Might be wrong about the admin but i think it was him ), a year ago he was an admin or mod, i don't remember correctly but he insulted me OOC couple of times while being active admin. He called me an idiot several times. I've made a complaint and he got nothing. No warning, no ban, literally nothing. GG WP
Calling someone an idiot isnt in my eyes 1.1, It's obviously a bit Disrespectful however it's not something you give someone a warning about, if you made the complaint and it got denied then you have the reason right there.

Reaction score
I appreciate you pointing out "corruption" when you are almost only mentioning situations that you were involved. Not that I expected more from you it clearly shows that you don't understand what bias is yourself.
As for the rest of the post, I honestly don't care about your opinion on some action requests you disagree with (btw. all of which involve more or less friends of you). Why would I? You added absolutely zero value to the discussion with your nonsensical arguments.

Since you don't get this, I will point it out to you though. Ban appeals exist because admins sometimes make mistakes. Some of these mistakes are made because the admin in question doesn't understand the situation properly because the evidence is lacking in some form. Furthermore admins can't invest hours into a single AR, since there's just too many and there is usually only one admin dealing with them per week.
Even then, if you feel you are being treated unfairly by admins you can always open an admin complaint about it. As far as I can see you have not done so. So why are you complaining?

The reason I point out situations involving me is due to me actually being able to find them/remember them, I can't see into everyone's minds to find all the situations where admins have failed to do there jobs.

I know ban appeals are in place because Admins make mistakes, but my point is that people wouldn't have to make appeals if the admins even understood the rules in the slightest.

I wouldn't have to make action requests if admins used a bit of common sense, you agreed yesterday that Niko broke the rules during the video posted above but stood by and did nothing, you left it to Bolli, someone you know will do nothing about it. I know we agreed that it would be discussed in an admin meeting but you already know he broke the rules so why didn't you do something about it?

I don't make admin complaints because they are pointless, every single one gets left without a response currently, @Jordan used to at least respond to them but currently with Moron being inactive and Bolli being useless nothing is being done. I shouldn't have to wait 2 months for a response on a ban appeal its not acceptable.

Reaction score
The reason I point out situations involving me is due to me actually being able to find them/remember them, I can't see into everyone's minds to find all the situations where admins have failed to do there jobs.
Thanks for just proving to everyone that you have no idea what I was talking about. Your opinion about your own ARs is completely useless to anyone else because you obviously think you are in the right, because it's involving you.

I know we agreed that it would be discussed in an admin meeting but you already know he broke the rules so why didn't you do something about it?
Because that is just my opinion. I am not even playing actively on the server, nor do I know most of the rules. Why would I not leave it to the people who are clearly in charge of dealing with these things? Why would I just step in and piss off the entire community because I think it's right? Unlike you I am actually trying not to act on bias.

I don't make admin complaints because they are pointless, every single one gets left without a response currently,
How would you even know? You haven't made one in ages? While there is certainly a much larger delay on admin complaints than ARs, they are still mostly being dealt with.
5197103b1b.png

Reaction score
I'd rather have a lacky staff that are in many than perfect in few, because even the sloppy staff (under your opinion) do something whether you like it or not, but some have their incapabilities.
What's your solution then for this?

Reaction score
People like you guys disgust me. I don't see any problems with the staff team (maybe a bit), but I think that you guys are the ones who are making a bad example. Some of you being ex- admins are starting to act more like dicks. You're telling me you want Luke Person running around breaking the laws as a officer and recieve no punishment for it? I think you should open your eyes when you are done kissing people's ass (@Chris). If people like you got a staff position again then I will be one of the first to leave the server. I think @Bolli is still doing a good job, at least I don't see anyone else doing it better than him. Same goes with @MoronPipllyd , he is definetly better than you at this position. I wish @Jordan would be back at the staff team too because he sets a really good example. My point is, how about instead of putting more pressure into the staff team, thank them for trying their best at least.

Reaction score
I'd rather have a lacky staff that are in many than perfect in few, because even the sloppy staff (under your opinion) do something whether you like it or not, but some have their incapabilities.
What's your solution then for this?

The solution would be to retrain everyone and make sure they are doing what they should be and that they fully understand the rules.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456661954,1456661854][/DOUBLEPOST]
People like you guys disgust me. I don't see any problems with the staff team (maybe a bit), but I think that you guys are the ones who are making a bad example. Some of you being ex- admins are starting to act more like dicks. You're telling me you want Luke Person running around breaking the laws as a officer and recieve no punishment for it? I think you should open your eyes when you are done kissing people's ass (@Chris). If people like you got a staff position again then I will be one of the first to leave the server. I think @Bolli is still doing a good job, at least I don't see anyone else doing it better than him. Same goes with @MoronPipllyd , he is definetly better than you at this position. I wish @Jordan would be back at the staff team too because he sets a really good example.

When did I say anything about Luke? What happens to Luke is nothing to do with me. No one is doing better than Bolli because hes the only head admin you ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.