The PH revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The thing you are not realising here is that you are never going to get a perfect staff team. There are always going to be mistakes made by staff members, but then those who realise they made a mistake can correct them, and they can learn from that, that's what makes it a fucking team.

For example, when I was a staff member, I warned a player for something that only required a verbal warning. I was told by one of the senior administrators I shouldn't have warned him, the warning was removed and I made sure I didnt make the same mistake in the future.

The point is you are always going to have staff members that make a mistake, but then they can learn from that, rather than it being an example of 'corruption' or that they do not have a basic understanding of the rules.

Reaction score
Ill be posting my :beef: here about my Warning Dispute as I really think it is unfair. Now if you see the ratings even fucking staff members rated agree (@Loejseren @LordTyla ). Then after many months later, I finally get a response from smudger after I contacted him. It seems that he "forgot it". Now he replies answering only 1 point I had made in whole post with a shitty excuse. Like, I won't sit here whining but come on, at least let me state my opinion about it instead of fucking closing it immediately.

:beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef:

Deleted member 4084

In this situation an Action request made against me and I am banned for killing an unarmed man during a raid on a gang of drug manufacturers. Not only do the rules not state that you can't kill unarmed people but they also say I must play realistically at all times, in the real world when storming a building to steal drugs from an opposing gang I would without a doubt kill anyone inside, you have to think about it, these people are growing drugs, some are heavily armed, they are ruthless killers. If I left that man alive I would not doubt be breaking 3.4 as I full well know that he would hunt me down and end my life for killing his friends, yet I will still banned even though the rules don't say anything about killing unarmed people.

https://perpheads.com/threads/alex_-d-ban-dispute-for-a-ban-that-has-expired.12883/

Please note, my ban appeal (To have the ban removed from record) has been open for 2 MONTHS without a single response from @Bolli this proves he isn't fit for his job as he isn't actually doing what is expected of him.
Same thing happened to me here, I killed an unarmed person because they were in the base during an active raid; got warned for 2.5

Reaction score
i agree with your problems but dont make a "list of inactive mods" because they dont got accepted for "fun" and yea before talking about other staff. talks about yourself DEMOTED SENIOR ADMIN

rate this comment a "dumb" as you wish

Reaction score
People like you guys disgust me. I don't see any problems with the staff team (maybe a bit), but I think that you guys are the ones who are making a bad example. Some of you being ex- admins are starting to act more like dicks. You're telling me you want Luke Person running around breaking the laws as a officer and recieve no punishment for it? I think you should open your eyes when you are done kissing people's ass (@Chris). If people like you got a staff position again then I will be one of the first to leave the server. I think @Bolli is still doing a good job, at least I don't see anyone else doing it better than him. Same goes with @MoronPipllyd , he is definetly better than you at this position. I wish @Jordan would be back at the staff team too because he sets a really good example. My point is, how about instead of putting more pressure into the staff team, thank them for trying their best at least.
Alright, I am here to say that I'm sorry for what I have said. What I said was completely wrong, and immature, therefor I would like to apologize anyone who might have gotten hurt due to my recent post @Trande , and apologize to @Chris mainly. No one forced me to do this, nor have I broken any rules during my recent post. I just came to my senses and decided that what I have said could have hurt others. I currently have a high fever and a serious headache which is he main reason to my recent behavior. I might've gotten pretty pissed on the fact that you guys were blaming the staff members ect, but let's think about it. We come on this server to role-play, find new friends, have fun. The staff members take time out of their daily life in order to enforce the rules and make sure everyone is treated fairly. I think we should thank them instead of blame them, and as I said earlier if they are doing any mistakes the admins+ should teach them and help them out. There is no point in making this thread, is there? Anyways, my point is I'm sorry for my recent behavior, I have never EVER done anything like this, and I hope it never happens again. I have been kind to almost everyone in this server and would like to continue that way.

Thank You,
George Schurr.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Staff Team never has not and never will be perfect, thinking that such a thing can exist within any group of people who enforce a set of rules is delusional. Discretion is a delicate thing, and it is undoubtedly a key factor in most if not all situations dealt with in this community, granted some rules are written and defined so clearly it is easy to Enforce them without utilization of discretion, however this is not the case with most situations. You can take this from a staff member of almost 2 years, I can without a doubt say that my utilization of discretion is and was by far the hardest part of my role, because contrary to the rare situations where the infringements are so blindingly obvious the rules support your decision to the word there can be arguments made. As @Fredy stated this is why Ban Appeals, Warning Disputes and Staff Complaints exist, in a perfect world with a perfect staff team none of these would be required and as much as we'd all love that we know it will never happen. Simply because Discretion is a quality that varies wildly amongst different people with different experiences and backgrounds. There is no way of having perfectly consistent outcomes to all situations all the time as you seem to wish, simply because there are so many variables in different situations and different staff member's discretion, obviously it is expected that there is a certain degree of consistency in the outcomes of situations and we as Senior Administration try to ensure this.

Although there are a lot of blindly written, ignorant and downright baffling statements made in this thread this one surprised and disappointed me the most: ''failed to realise he was breaking the rules due to poor training''. You used to 'train' staff members yourself, you should know that not only is it impossible to teach perfect discretion but there is no time in the world for such things to be accomplished. Staff trainings take 30-40 minutes as it is and that's just getting the basics of their tools, ability and conduct sorted.

As you can see in the past DAY more than 3 admins/mods have failed to understand the basic rules of the server

Everyday there are roughly 100 reports dealt with (source) without accounting for Action Requests, Enforcers and situations raised without a report being made that is a 3% error in the staff team's use of discretion. You could argue that the number 3 came from just Alex's personal encounters and experiences but there is also on average only 1-2 Ban Appeals made per day and a staff complaint once every 1-2 days. Obviously 3% is rough and calculated with extreme uncertainty but it gets the point across that the current situation is more than manageable by disagreements being dealt with through Appeals and Complaints, there is no evident need for a 'Revolution'. Regarding your comments about Jon and Bolli being useless that is an uneducated pot shot that doesn't even dignify a response.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.