Toxicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MsvfAxi.png

Hi,

There has been a noticeable rise in toxicity on the server recently and an incident today has finally caused me to say something.

I do not know whether this rise has been due to staff relaxing a little bit on standards or if people have slowly been pushing the envelope but it is not going to be tolerated. Especially bullying individuals on the server due to real life circumstances. Games are supposed to be a fun outlet to relax or escape from reality for a short period of time. If you as a person think it’s acceptable to ruin this time for someone else simply for your own amusement or because you’re a vindictive individual then you are not welcome in this community.

I understand that this may seem over the top reaction but as multiple threads in the past have shown, this can be an outlet from their real life and they should not have to worry about being bullied or harassed.

Staff will be asked to keep more of an eye out for toxic behaviour and the punishments for such behaviour will reflect this.

Thank you,

Community Management.

Status
Not open for further replies.