Travis' Helper Application!

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: travis

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:179938847

IN-GAME NAME: Travisha Wolf

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
As a currently very active player, I've encountered a plethora of new players who have been a joy to show around. I've shown many how to claim rewards, get started and have helped answer many questions that made their quality of gameplay better. Ever since moving to Canada, I've been able to regularly meet players from NA time zones and this has truly been a new experience for me. I do remember back when I was a helper I was constantly striving to answer as many questions as possible and find as many players as I could to help and this was honestly one of my most exciting and fun periods on perpheads. I got to meet new players and also make new friends who helped me find new ways to experience the server. I still have that passion and would love to get back to it. As a helper, I am not only labeled to others but I access new ways to help others, namely the help and support menu. My current extensive knowledge of the rules, laws, and general in-game mechanics allows me to be an effective helper to new players who will have questions about almost everything. I strive to bring that enthusiasm back to the server and especially as a helper.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
As an experienced member and ex-staff, I am well suited to perform all the necessary duties in the role of helper and go above and beyond. I am also proactive and a careful person having not broken a rule or received an infraction for nearly a year of constant activity which just goes to show I am very well behaved. To elaborate on my qualities I will include a list of qualities that I mentioned in previous applications that I still hold:
  • Resilient - Throughout many difficult and challenging situations I've worked to reach an appropriate conclusion. An example of this was during a situation where I noticed a certain rule break that required thorough investigation and I've worked alongside other staff members to understand the situation and apply the correct punishments.
  • Organized
  • Friendly - I am still to this day a very friendly person who genuinely just wants to help others around him. I have always been praised as to how people were impressed with the way I handled rule breaks and had the situation end with both parties cool-headed and at least satisfied and understand the outcome.
  • Professional and cool-headed - I rarely get genuinely angry at situations and this has been of massive help when dealing with certain people.
  • Open to criticism
  • Dedicated
  • Patient - Many situations require lots of patience as certain people are more difficult to deal with than others and therefore this trait is crucial.
  • Confidence
  • Empathy
  • Sharp-minded - I can very easily recognize when something is an accident and use common sense to reach conclusions.
As aforementioned I am also very active in help chat and have constantly helped new players. Only recently did my activity in help chat dip for a short while but this was as a result of being busy with moving to Canada and settling down. However, I am currently settled and will be able to hop on the server, TeamSpeak, and discord during peak hours and very late night hours. This is all aided by my timezone and I am able to comfortably fit my activity into my schedule.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
As many people know I have been a Helper before and I was a brilliant one. This is also agreed upon by many current and ex-staff members who have seen me firsthand be there and helping out new players. This experience ensures that I will be able to settle into this role quite quickly and comfortably.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Since Efan's return, I have been quite keen on joining the community team once more and returning to the staff team. The community team has great potential and this has been apparent with the new updates and events and I'd love to work with them again.

My Previous Helper Applications:

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✅
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. ✅
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✅

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tbh barely even seen you helping any new players and I don't recall much from you being a brilliant helper? I'd love if you could detail the people you've helped or what you've accomplished as a helper maybe that would help people evaluate better for your app. -support from me as I haven't really seen you helping anybody at all

Reaction score
Hey hotdog 6,

The thing is with helping new players is that it isn't noticed by everyone. Unless it's help chat or OOC, the time spent in-game with new players won't be seen very frequently. I can assure you I have been spending time helping out new players. If you refer to my older helper applications currently linked you can see what I have been doing to make people feel welcome, including the Sons of Perp org I made.

I do appreciate your reply though, have a good one!