Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
fO55Gkr.png

It's only been 2 weeks -Support

STEAM NAME: Tyla Jai

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:56687120

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
As stated in my previous application; I enjoy dealing with administrative situations and believe I am good at getting to the bottom of them. It gives me another thing to do in-game, recently I have loved playing Perp and feel now is the best time for me to come back to the staff team. I believe I have enough experience to perform the role with professionally and with no bias. I have demonstrated whilst being a helper that I am able to deal with situations professionally. I have been involved in some administrative situations as a helper. I find some enjoyment in helping people but believe I am best suited in an administrative role where I can challenge myself to deal with new situations and support the already great administration team more than I can currently by spreading the work load across one more member of the team.

I believe I have demonstrated change as not many people bring up my past anymore where I was once a bit of a troll and of course the whole citizenhack malarkey. I understand the difference between intentional rule breaks and accidents and have common sense in dealing with this. I am open to feedback from anybody no matter if they are a normal user or administrator, and I am confident when dealing with situations as demonstrated mostly through my police roleplay and contribution to road traffic unit. I believe I can come to a conclusion in almost every situation which both the defendant and complainant are happy with. I am certainly an approachable and friendly figure in the community and want to keep that reputation when progressing in the staff team, where my eventual goal is to become an administrator where I can make the most difference in the community. I've received 25 player recommendations, received several community awards and police trophies in my time here too. I've met some incredible people through PERP and I am approaching nearly 7 years of being here, and now is the best time than ever before to come back to the staff team for me.

• BEST POLICE ROLEPLAY - 2016
  • BEST SUPERVISOR - 2015
mv.png
cp.png

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I have improved my activity which was the main feedback from my last application which was denied two weeks ago. I think I have shown now I am a pretty competent helper for the most part and do my best in that area. I have dealt with numerous admin sits in my time so far. I have previous experience both within the community as a server moderator for over a year and in real life where I have been a community mediator, and regularly deal with difficult situations at work which are significantly more complex than an admin sit here. I would really appreciate the chance to show I am capable of being an exemplary staff member.

(Hopefully) addressing previous negative feedback:
Neutral - reason being you don't play a lot and I haven't seen you "helping" players in /help chat or on the forums
@smo I hope you can see that my activity has improved if you were in-game lately.
LDbB0sP.png

I know you'll do a good job but I dont think you're active enough nor help players enough +-Neutral
@Tinky I have tried to focus on helper duties in the last two weeks and as part of that I have dealt with many Help & Support requests made through F6 and through /help chat requests.

You are a cool guy and all. And I think you would fit in as enforcer tbh... But the effort in this applications is minimal. And I know that writing a application of 2k words is pointless. I am gonna stay Neutral
@Lucius Husky Please see this quote as me acknowledging this and hopefully working on putting detail in my app... I guess?

You're a nice guy Tyla. and ignoring your past history you don't even do your duties as helper and I know you're going to say you've been doing a lot of work recently but realistically you should not apply if you cannot dedicate the nessacery time especially when you've proven this at your rank of helper. I've seen you twice over the past few days and aside from meming, not seen you actually help.

+ you barely fill your roles within the PLPD currently. Which I'm suprised you even hold the rank of training supervisor still.
@CaughtRed Work has calmed down and I can dedicate more time to the server, I am sure you have noticed this recently. I think the tables have turned a bit with the traffic trainer stuff too.

And if anyone else that contributed to my last application please feel free to agree / disagree with any of my responses to above. @LilChicken (replied) @Tetra (replied) @naZa (replied) @JRW (replied) @Code Monkey (replied) @BigBenji (replied) @Bert (replied) @CensoredExe (rated informative) @Jack P (rated disagree) @Google Chrome (rated like) @flugs (rated like) @Palodhi (rated winner) @Daigestive (rated disagree) @Speedy (rated disagree) @Hazza (rated winner) @Ethan (rated agree) @GamingPeach (rated like) @Momo (rated like) @Hayden (rated agree) @Dom_ (rated agree) @DANIEL_ (rated agree) @Synatec (rated agree) @Duffy (rated agree) @curak (rated like) @Eviction Notice (rated informative) @Murtsley (rated agree) @Husky (rated disagree) @The HitMan (rated agree) @ProGuyxD (rated agree) @Mimball (rated like) @GringoHead (rated disagree). I absolutely welcome feedback from anyone listed here or anyone else that wants to contrubute. Thanks.

Reaction score
Tyla would make a great enforcer candidate, I see him as someone who potentially could be an admin one day. He's been around in the community for a long time and has helped more users at some point than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.