Tyla Jai - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Didn't even realize you had an enforcer application going up lmao.

Definite +support, your role-play is on point and your rule + law knowledge is astonishing, you deserve a spot in the staff team.

Reaction score
Didn't even realize you had an enforcer application going up lmao.

Definite +support, your role-play is on point and your rule + law knowledge is astonishing, you deserve a spot in the staff team.
I am on my phone but thank you so much I was not expecting all this support thanks guys

Ayjay

Reaction score
Honestly, I could say loads about Tyla - I've mostly seen him as LT, so I'll comment on that.

A funny, yet serious person whilst roleplaying - Knows the laws to a T and the rules even more; an extremely organised officer with even a system on google docs to keep his officers in check. He always goes to that extra level to ensure that rules and laws are being followed.

A huge support from me.

Reaction score
I like this guy, Hes friendly, grealt, kind person, I've seen him In-game before I was banned and he was a wonderful role player
This seems like the guy I would want to be friends with.
You have my support

Reaction score
+Support Tyler is a great Roleplayer and he does know the rules very well. He is also a extremely good LT and if you not been a officer when he is LT go become a officer and find out how good he is at being one. He also helps new players out and he also has been helping me with making my first Spreadsheet without brother doing it :D (click here to see it) In the end I think Tyler will be a great enforcer and be a great asset to the staff team. Good luck buddie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.