Update Log - 10/05/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png
Just a quick follow up to the update from yesterday.

• We updated the TV model to give it a more modern look. (Thanks @Carrot)
JWypK3g.jpg

• The volume setting for TVs in the F1 menu now takes effect immediately, even while playing a video
  • The video does not restart anymore after having been fully played

Reaction score
I was searching in my storage and i saw the television , it has a black model .

Reaction score
Thanks, guys for the update it is appreciated, but, is it really what the community wants? I don't think I saw anyone suggest this, and there is definitely better improvements you can be doing with the server than this.

Reaction score
Thanks, guys for the update it is appreciated, but, is it really what the community wants? I don't think I saw anyone suggest this, and there is definitely better improvements you can be doing with the server than this.
Whether or not anyone suggested it, it's nice to see the TV system overhauled, really can't please anyone can they?

Reaction score

There has actually been alot of suggestions regarding the TV system being overhauled. Try to appericiate their work rather then saying ''oo man thanks for doing this - while you dont mean it by ending it ''is this really what we want''

I hope you know them updating the server is a hobby and not their life.

Reaction score
I hope you know them updating the server is a hobby and not their life.
I don't know if you can read or not, I have not said anything about them doing it for their life. We all appreciate the updates they put out but you need to question whether that update was nessacery or if there are more important things

Reaction score
is it really what the community wants?
Yes especially being able to change volume while the tv is playing has been requested several times.

there is definitely better improvements you can be doing with the server than this.
Sorry that I am updating the server with stuff that I think will improve the overall gameplay at least some. Clearly your ideas of improving the server are much better so please care to elaborate what they are, how they will work and what impact they will have on the server.

Reaction score
I don't know if you can read or not, I have not said anything about them doing it for their life. We all appreciate the updates they put out but you need to question whether that update was nessacery or if there are more important things
Dont worry you'll get your PD update soon so you can then appreciate that update yes yes? :)

Reaction score
Dont worry you'll get your PD update soon so you can then appreciate that update yes yes?
There's not going to be any PD update anytime soon. The PD is the single most updated feature on perp, what more is there possibly to add?

Reaction score
There's not going to be any PD update anytime soon. The PD is the single most updated feature on perp, what more is there possibly to add?
Pretty sure the Chief of Departments have been discussing adding new weapons towards the PD's armoury which will benefit the PD in a huge way.
thats what i ment by it

Reaction score
Dont worry you'll get your PD update soon so you can then appreciate that update yes yes? :)
The fuck you on?

Yes especially being able to change volume while the tv is playing has been requested several times.
Great, I'm glad you're updating the server but my point is "There are more important things"

Sorry that I am updating the server with stuff that I think will improve the overall gameplay at least some. Clearly your ideas of improving the server are much better so please care to elaborate what they are, how they will work and what impact they will have on the server.
Tried looking in the suggestions page?

Status
Not open for further replies.