Updating vehicles

Reaction score
Alright I guess it's about time I post on this again just to be sure people are aware I am still working on this. I am thinking of trying to finish as many as I can before Christmas (December 25th) and release all the ones I have as my Christmas gift to you guys and gals.

It may not be a real event or anything but I'm sure more events will be arranged for around that time with a holiday flair to them.

Get in your vehicle requests before then so you know your car will be updated for that time otherwise I cannot guarantee that I will update it by then. Judging by the time between edits if I work solidly on a car by myself I can complete one every 25 minutes or so.

So... 25 minutes * 122 cars = 1830 minutes total to fix all cars
1830 minutes to fix all cars / 60 minutes in an hour = 30.5 hours to fix all cars

Sounds fun... If I stop to chat or answer Steam messages that adds time as well. But I'll continue to have at it, and I'm sure the results will speak for itself. By the by, the average increase between the base car and fully upgraded seems to be roughly 16.23 MPH and increased acceleration.

As I stated before, some cars may be slower at base, but this was a design fault originally and the fact that upgrades weren't conceived when we originally produced them. Then when upgrades were made it was just simply boosting what we had in a rather cheap and semi effective manner, but the results were a scatter shot of good and bad; so now everything will be balanced out even if it downgrades/upgrades a car some.

Reaction score
Lamborghini Gallardo - It can go over speed bumps without it jumping at any speed and in my opinion is too slow for the 2m. If I knew it was that slow I'd of not bought it, it is also extremely stiff.

Reaction score
The Audi S5.
This definetely needs an update, when I press A or D it takes like a second before the car actually TURNS.
Also if I go at 50MPH, and press A for 0.50 seconds it will start drifting a lot and makes me crash.

Reaction score
The scion-FRS needs to be updated the drifting/taking corners needs to be changed a bit smoother also the scion-FRS in real life has a top speed of 143 mph and the one in perp with like 2 or 3 upgrades (what i have) is worth around a mil now and te top speed is 70 it needs to be faster because now its not realistic with those uprgades it makes it even more unrealistic i hope you can change it.

Deleted member 5920

BMW M3 the revving is not loud (brakeing and pressing W). Without tyres it doesn't go over 5mph, I know it's realistic but I can't actually move it to repair.

Reaction score
Mazda RX8 light positioning needs fixing lights are too far up on front and too far back and up on rear.

Taxi Crown Victoria has the turning circle of the death star I keep crashing into things and destroying planets.

Center of gravity for large cars with big suspention like the Hummer and Raptor is too small they drive like sheds on stilts. I laugh my head off watching them drive very unrealistic.

Reaction score
Porsche 997 is a bit sticky but is an awesome car , the rev counter / rev is a bit jitty it will go loud then silent while driving...
But another problem is for 90mph for a 2.1mil + car is a bit slow if it could be upgraded to 100mph? or 110..

Reaction score
I believe you have already updated the Mercedes E63, however what changed have been made? Ive had this car for around a week now and the problems I have noticed is: slow acceleration, takes ages to get from 60-75 speed, braking isnt instant like the audi S5 or the BMW M3.

Reaction score
High Speed Police Interceptor has a view bug when driving the car on First Person View.

Screenshots:
Left Upper Side can be visible (Its annoying for me,to be honest)

C323B8428680BB12B8B310F6F27FEF6BB0594EE4

When looking top of it(You can see the sirens...)
FD94D08706D007B6AD9495574E87A52F865D5CD4

Another Top View
05CAAA01127D4D174ADDE07A7207E653C678A43E

So,if you fix it Stephen,i will be very happy.

Best Regards,

Reaction score
Bugatti 16.4 spins/loses control over the slightest movements, it's also not the best around corners, whereas the SS and other top tier cars (P1, pagani.) are much stickier and more stable.

Reaction score
I dont know if you have already fixed this but, my escalade seems to be stuck at 60 mph even though i have upgraded it twice, really annoying as i spent 230k on it but it has done nothing, that or the speedometer is broken, which i doubt as it doesn't feel to be going any faster.

Reaction score
As sort of a bump post, I am putting this out there as a reminder. Submit your request of a vehicle you own and is not marked as completed if you have issues in turns with the vehicle spinning out. Also if your upgrades do nothing at all. I am not concerned with cars that "need to go faster".

Again any car that gets down tuned as a result of this I apologize but it fits more into place like it should. The increases by upgrades generally will make them worth it, so your car gains approximately that much value. So a 250k car with a 150k upgrade will be very close to the same as a 400k car with no upgrades. Logically however, the 400k car will be faster than the 250k both with full upgrades. If you ask me though the improvement in handling far outweighs any performance loss. Cars costing more than 450k from what I can tell generally will gain a speed increase not a decrease. Some lower end cars as well especially with upgrades. So if your car goes slower, sorry, but in the grand scheme of things; you get what you pay for.

One other quick note, this may not be true on all cars as I can't adjust fully, but holding the handbrake (+jump) will cause your car to slide a lot more than if you brake holding reverse (+back). So if you need to brake hard instead of locking up your wheels, use your proper brakes instead.

At some point I may try to add a tire skidding smoke effect, but not a large concern or priority. Speaking of wheels, I have been very meticulous in having the wheel rims touching the ground for the wrecked / punctured tires damage. Bear in mind this will not always line up correctly if someone gets an after market kit which changes the wheels, oh well. I also have some vehicles lower their suspension some as they get more upgrades unfortunately this is not possible with all of them.

TL;DR
Post your car's make and model if I have not completed it yet and you have serious handling problems before we do first round of updates to them.

(P.S.) I already plan on doing the VW Beetle so ignore that one.

Reaction score
The ferrari 512 has a tendency to spin as does the Nissan gtr, both cars only develop this after double upgrades. In addition the R8 really wobbles a lot to the point that it can spin the car out but I'm not sure if you can do anything about this. Good Luck Have Fun.

Reaction score
Porsche Cayenne Turbo 2012
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
Both almost flip upside down when using the parking brake at some speed... I would have bought one of these cars if that wasn't a major problem

Reaction score
I think you should do something about the medic prius,
- if you go to fast and you break the car spins out
- if you corner at a highspeed on the highway it spins out with out any warning
- also the handeling feels a litle weird in general in my opinion

Hax

Reaction score
Aston Martin Vantage V12: Loves to kiss the walls, spins out hard when you take a turn at higher speed

Reaction score
Mazda RX-8, the lights and indicator lights are way off the model and are floating.

Reaction score
porsche 918 spyder
- at no to high speeds the car is weird to drive
- has a delay at low speed
- steers in bit you cant just make a tiny ajustment