VOTE! Unbanning outstanding members of the community

Which players should be unbanned?

• Those whose ban already got reduced to 6 months but they still have to wait for almost 3 months

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Those who are still permanently banned for being involved in something stupid

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Those who cheated for a little time like Lamar Clark who was an outstanding player aswell

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Nobody because every banned player is a good raider and I don't want them to raid me no more :(

Votes: 28 31.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Oh yes, because you can easily just say that, you've downloaded the cheat once because you were "angry" what doesn't stop you from getting "angry" again? I've been a member of this community since the start, I've never even once thought of cheating, never ever been so mad that I thought
People do things differently and people grow up, Shokron has been on the server for years and has one of the highest game times on the server out of any player. It's easy to say "I didn't do it so why did you?" but at the end of the day people think and act differently some dumber than others @Shokron13 you dumb dog.

The only game I've ever cheated on must've been like Combat Arms and some DarkRP servers
I dont care you're Swedish

And sure enough let's say that's true with you but what people often do is that they download a cheat expect not to be caught because they're super clever and don't do anything suspicious, but once they get caught they all go
buhu look at me i didn't mean to cheat i feel so bad dude i just wanna get back omg pls let me back

The community don't want the majority of cheaters back, the type of people who ban evade and then come back rage hacking like retarded children can stay out. People such as Shokron who have proven their worth to the community should be given another chance.

Reaction score
Oh yes, because you can easily just say that, you've downloaded the cheat once because you were "angry" what doesn't stop you from getting "angry" again? I've been a member of this community since the start, I've never even once thought of cheating, never ever been so mad that I thought

hehe guys look at me i got a wallhack let me cheat haha lol!!!!!

The only game I've ever cheated on must've been like Combat Arms and some DarkRP servers.

And sure enough let's say that's true with you but what people often do is that they download a cheat expect not to be caught because they're super clever and don't do anything suspicious, but once they get caught they all go
buhu look at me i didn't mean to cheat i feel so bad dude i just wanna get back omg pls let me back

I don't want players who decide to have an unfair advantage over others with cheats.

I agree with that but, let me say something dumb : not all cheaters are the same, if it was some random scrub who joined it to purely cheat then yes you are right, but thats not the case all the time ;)

Reaction score

hehe guys look at me i got a wallhack let me cheat haha lol!!!!!

The only game I've ever cheated on must've been like Combat Arms and some DarkRP servers.

I don't want players who decide to have an unfair advantage over others with cheats.
You're not going anywhere with that type of mindset. Look at you you are a staff member on a child's game. How bout you start to realise not everyone is about 30 years old, the people which make up this community are around 10-17 years old. Everyone deserves a second chance. Im sure you would look like a fool if you tell someone in real life what you do while at home. Kids will be kids, they will learn from their mistakes. Stop being a negative person.

Reaction score
So by this logic anyone that deliberately breaks any rule shouldn't be unbanned? Should mass rdm'rs not be unbanned? maybe people who just minge shouldn't be allowed back also.
People who deliberately ruin other people's experiences by breaking rules shouldn't be allowed back, why would you allow mass rdmers back, minges and especially cheaters who are just in it to ruin other people's shit for their own fun. It's like you're saying "serial killers should only get a few months in prison because they were angry and I knew them and I know they wouldn't do it again I promise"
Staff have already unbanned a huge amount of people but why unban those who have already proven that they do it to ruin the fun for others and for their own gain

Reaction score
People who deliberately ruin other people's experiences by breaking rules shouldn't be allowed back, why would you allow mass rdmers back, minges and especially cheaters who are just in it to ruin other people's shit for their own fun. It's like you're saying "serial killers should only get a few months in prison because they were angry and I knew them and I know they wouldn't do it again I promise"
Staff have already unbanned a huge amount of people but why unban those who have already proven that they do it to ruin the fun for others and for their own gain
You cant really compare serial killers to video game cheaters.

Reaction score
Is it just me or am I seeing some sort of pattern in the people wanting (certain) people unbanned for currently non-unbannable offenses? There have been a few times where I have seen people act like absolute bellends when there are with their little crew and sometimes stir/cause shit due to how much bigger they feel. I mean tbh it's only human to do so, Yea it's pretty pathetic and low but ask yourself if you were in a group of 5/6+ of your bessie marras wouldn't you feel somewhat bigger? If so then that's because it boosts your confidence and can make you cocky but when this happens to the low lives it causes them to cause trouble/be mean to others and it's not nice. That's pretty much the only thing that makes me sigh because I know once people get their mates back a select few groups of those people will cause problems. Now I'm not saying this is always the case, there's plenty of people who are banned that could have somewhat a good impact on the community. But when it comes to cheating it's their own fault. When they read the rules (if they read the rules) they would know that cheating is a bannable offense with no chance of appeal. Which means you will not be unbanned unless for some other special reason. If you have enough strength in your brain to be able to process this then you would realize that if I cheat and get caught then my chances are im most likely not going be able to play again. So if you decide to ignore this fact then when you get banned you cannot expect to be taken seriously when you winge on to be unbanned. You know what you did and if you didnt that's no excuse because you get told to read the rules when you join and by playing on the server you automatically agree to those rules and are expected to follow them. Cheating is not following them and you suffer the consequences for not doing so. There is honestly no excuse. Sure there are people who I like who are banned for cheating who I wouldn't mind playing with again in the future but I'm not going to start a petition or strike to try and get them unbanned because I already know the chances. Don't try and bend this massive fuckin paragraph to come up with comebacks because there is no excuse. You cheat intentionally and should not expect a second chance. Not even after 2 years.

Sorry for making you read all this shit if you managed to read it all. :/

Deleted member 6228

The difference between serial killers is that they are developed and troubled minds but people who chest or mince or rdm in a game that 12 year olds play are just stupid. Half of us are kids are don't know the full consequence, our minds are not totally developed

Reaction score
They should just unban people to be honest, for example Martino because he has changed to an absolute gentleman. He didn't cheat and he knew what he did wrong which is more than can be said for others.

Another example is Husky. Toxic, banned, unbanned and no longer toxic

people change so give them a chance like @ShadowJoey as there's no reason to hold a grudge

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Pugga was a G and cheated once, would love to see him unbanned along with @Shokron13. He affected one person, @Glacial_Subzero, who later forgave him. After this, he even bled to death so he made nothing from it. He made a stupid mistake, which he almost instantly regretted. He played a lot, helped out a lot, and introduced a lot of people, including me originally, to the server.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

Fully developed my ass you know perfectly well what happens if you cheat
Not saying some people don't but it's a fact young minds cannot fully grasp the full consequences

Reaction score
I don't see any reason to unban any more people than those that already have been unbanned, especially in regard to those who cheated.

I agree with that but, let me say something dumb : not all cheaters are the same, if it was some random scrub who joined it to purely cheat then yes you are right, but thats not the case all the time ;)
You are right, not all cheaters are the same! In your case, you were an old member of the community who knew the rules, but decided to break them and cheat anyway.
Heck, it's almost worse that you'd be intentionally ignorant to the rules and then try arguing that not all cheaters are the same because you want to get unbanned, or say you only did it because you were "angry".

Reaction score
I don't see any reason to unban any more people than those that already have been unbanned, especially in regard to those who cheated.

You are right, not all cheaters are the same! In your case, you were an old member of the community who knew the rules, but decided to break them and cheat anyway.
Heck, it's almost worse that you'd be intentionally ignorant to the rules and then try arguing that not all cheaters are the same because you want to get unbanned, or say you only did it because you were "angry".

Not to mention people used cheats on me aswell (they banned too) and that made me even more towards getting ch for a week

Reaction score
Is it just me or am I seeing some sort of pattern in the people wanting (certain) people unbanned for currently non-unbannable offenses? There have been a few times where I have seen people act like absolute bellends when there are with their little crew and sometimes stir/cause shit due to how much bigger they feel. I mean tbh it's only human to do so, Yea it's pretty pathetic and low but ask yourself if you were in a group of 5/6+ of your bessie marras wouldn't you feel somewhat bigger? If so then that's because it boosts your confidence and can make you cocky but when this happens to the low lives it causes them to cause trouble/be mean to others and it's not nice. That's pretty much the only thing that makes me sigh because I know once people get their mates back a select few groups of those people will cause problems. Now I'm not saying this is always the case, there's plenty of people who are banned that could have somewhat a good impact on the community. But when it comes to cheating it's their own fault. When they read the rules (if they read the rules) they would know that cheating is a bannable offense with no chance of appeal. Which means you will not be unbanned unless for some other special reason. If you have enough strength in your brain to be able to process this then you would realize that if I cheat and get caught then my chances are im most likely not going be able to play again. So if you decide to ignore this fact then when you get banned you cannot expect to be taken seriously when you winge on to be unbanned. You know what you did and if you didnt that's no excuse because you get told to read the rules when you join and by playing on the server you automatically agree to those rules and are expected to follow them. Cheating is not following them and you suffer the consequences for not doing so. There is honestly no excuse. Sure there are people who I like who are banned for cheating who I wouldn't mind playing with again in the future but I'm not going to start a petition or strike to try and get them unbanned because I already know the chances. Don't try and bend this massive fuckin paragraph to come up with comebacks because there is no excuse. You cheat intentionally and should not expect a second chance. Not even after 2 years.

Sorry for making you read all this shit if you managed to read it all. :/
The point of us as a "group" is that were part of the community as well. Stop trying to seclude us from making our community better. You are only here to affect other peoples experience by bringing down people who have made mistakes. Its not funny how bout you stop because all you do is try to make the server and community unfair as shit. And you wonder why this community is toxic as fuck its because of skiddos like you and kids who sweat out pd make it cancer as fuck for us people who grind. People deserve second chances.
Just because you dont like a specific group, you shouldn't try to bring them down just for your own benefit, everyone loves this community, is why everyone wants the specific people like @Shokron13 and others unbanned to show that this community is toxic and accept people for what they've done and notice they regret it. No wonder why Zarp's community compared to this one is A1.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

Agreeing with glacial here. A lot of us have made msktajes that got us banned and we are here trying to better the community for it. Shokron did a lot especially for Israeli people coming in. Love them or hate them they found a place in wagwan when they otherwise might not have

Reaction score
Not to mention people used cheats on me aswell (they banned too) and that made me even more towards getting ch for a week
You can't seriously blame other people for actions that you took knowing full well its against the rules right?

The point of us as a "group" is that were part of the community as well. Stop trying to seclude us from making our community better.
What you're doing is making your sub-community better without being open to what others think.

. You are only here to affect other peoples experience by bringing down people who have made mistakes.
People who have made mistakes can fix them with appeals and or disputes. Noone is stopping them from making those, what you're doing is making is seem like the entire community wants this while it's only specific people read above ^

Its not funny how bout you stop because all you do is try to make the server and community unfair as shit.
Like how the same people constantly bombard the forums with suggestions to further cripple the PD because you "grind for the guns you have and I deserve to not die because of that" well get real because in the PD you have to grind as well to get anywhere you might not like it but it's true but that is why everyone gets a choice to become criminal or officer. Something something risk reward

People deserve second chances.
I agree but that's what appeals are for.

Just because you dont like a specific group, you shouldn't try to bring them down just for your own benefit everyone loves this community, is why everyone wants the specific people
Cough "PD is op we need to nerf them even more"