Warning removal?

Garrett Woodfield

Mostly a question for staff is there ever gonna be a way to get warnings removed? Cause most mistakes are made when your a noob, and you have regret not reading rules. But its then too late, and you have to be scared to get banned if you do a little thing wrong.

Reaction score
If they are all Old, i dont think it would be a big problem, because we will see how many warnings you had recently if they are like 6 months ago, I don't think it would be a big deal really, but If you are like 10+ warnings you should start playing by the rules and take it easy. When you get your warnings there is always an Administator that tells you to read the rules (I HOPE) even if you're a new player, but that is your own choice. Like me. I had 6 warnings the first few days I joined..but then I didn't have warnings for months like 5-7 months or so. So just take it easy and everything will be fine ;) - hope you liked my little comment and hope it helped you out a little :)

Garrett Woodfield

Yeah i know. My warnings are nearly 4 months i believe around 10 of them old but i sadly still got it taken into account (banned for excessive warnings)

Reaction score
We warn people to make sure people are notified about rules. The amount of warnings given out is a good way to tell if people are willing to follow the rules and learn from their mistakes. If you have received a lot of warnings when you were a noob, it's your own fault. You accepted the rules when you joined the server and you need to take responsibility for your actions in my opinion.