Workbenches was the last thing we needed

Deleted member 1235

Many Bothans died to bring us this workbench

Thank you for your service @Ayjay . We know community service is difficult, but the special needs branch of perpheads greatly appreciate your work.

Sam

Reaction score
@Inchs do you even know what it is? Or are you just complaining to complain?

Only change is model, storage and crafting speed

Deleted member 6228

@Samuel we have to craft in certain places?
How about instead of this shit you just look down the suggestion section filled with great ideas that people want and start coding that, instead of just working on and implementing whatever you feel like doing

Sam

Reaction score
@Inchs you have to craft within your own property yes, like you always have had to. If you want more positions added or even make it so that you can move it, then suggest that!

I would appreciate if you did not slander me or the rest of the developers. I did not choose to make this, I was asked to complete a task and I did it. This change is a part of a future update where you can add several items to a crafting queue, and that suggestion exists within the ideas and suggestions forum.

As much as you hate this update, changes made are needed to introduce a crafting queue, unless you suggest that you should be able to carry several firearms? Instead of hating on it, make a suggestion to change things you don’t like..

Deleted member 6228

@Samuel we do make suggestions, a lot of them actually if you bothered to read the forums.
It's not so much the update, more the fact you can feel like you can do as you want to the server, which is the reason we cant get players to begin with.
All the devs need to stop making the server into their vision and listen to what the active players want for once.

Sam

Reaction score
@Inchs I read all suggestions! And so does the rest of the development team. We have a really big update in works right now, that was based of several suggestions.

“All the devs need to stop making the server into their vision and listen to what the active players want for once.”
You must have been hiding in a black hole or something... we have spent a lot of hours lately on the map changes that was requested. One of the first things I made for PERP was civ search that had been requested in several suggestions!

Your comment is ridiculous, I’m not here to make changes that I want. I don’t even play... I’m here to make changes to make sure perp stays alive and is fun. I am pretty sure @Ayjay does/feel the same.

We have several updates in progress, all of them requested by the community. Don’t stand here assuming we don’t implement change based on what the community wants. Look at the change logs from the past months.. or just look at what map we currently are on

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Inchs Shut the fuck up Inch's. We've clearly implemented things that you guys want, I've personally made a bunch of threads responding to and implementing ideas that you guys have proposed. This specific update was a response to people wanting faster crafting times, more progression and queued crafting. Crafting in random places is against the rules, the fact that you can't be bothered to buy a property to place down a table is a ridiculous criticism of this feature. We're not adding things randomly that you guys don't want, and no.. not every single line of code is voted on and shown to you guys before release but I've said countless times that we are willing to change and add things based on your responses.

You sitting here crying like an absolute child, ranting about how we don't do things for the best of the community just shows how unaware you are - You're clearly detatched from the progress we have made in communication, and now we have willing & capable developers responding to feature requests and promptly getting things in-game, you're shitting on us with absolutely zero reason behind it?

It's people like you that will kill this community once and for all - people who can't simply provide us with feedback, yet have to create some stupid fucking bandwagon to hate on actual progress. Not every update is going to be your cup of tea, but why on earth do you feel the need to sit here and spurt lies and retarded comments like you have done.

Deleted member 6228

@Ayjay right, we kill the community when people are here trying to offer criticism on the update and your throwing your toys out the pram.
How about both of you fucking grow up and accept you've made something that no one likes instead of being combative and petty? You're both a joke.

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Inchs The issue isn't people not liking the feature, it's the fact you're complaining about absolutely nothing - You have no feedback other than "cry cry this is a BAD update, I want better update, wah". If anyone is throwing their toys out of the pram, it's people like you who lack the ability to appreciate any kind of progress, or give constructive feedback on fundemental issues. You love to hate, I get that - But take it somewhere else.

Reaction score
@Inchs "Shit update you guys never listen to us go look at the suggestion page" isn't what I'd personally call constructive criticism.

Sam

Reaction score
@Inchs We can take criticism, but this thread did not really offer constructive criticisms at first...

Maybe take time and create a suggestion? And it will be looked at.

Thank you for calling me a joke. I must agree with ayjay, people like you are killing the community... I can see why no other developer can be bothered. Instead of providing constructive feedback you complain, be happy that we are actually putting time into coding, and put your feedback into a suggestion