Workbenches was the last thing we needed

Deleted member 6228

@Samuel literally anyone posting feedback here is getting dumb rated and talked down to by you and the others.
ayjay literally said we should appreciate this whether we like it or not? How fucking childish is that?

Sam

Reaction score
@Inchs who have I dumb rated?! I have responded to any constructive feedback. You are the one acting like an idiot. Calm down.

Sam

Reaction score
@Inchs Most of your replies are not constructive criticism.. you are just complaining and complaining... make a suggestion like everyone else and gather community support for change. All I see you do is complain, you won’t like every single change, but this update was based of community suggestions.

Sam

Reaction score
@Inchs I am definitely not crying. I read and I consider community feedback.

I only have a problem with your replies, you have made stuff up in replies. Like we only push content we want to see. Either you have no idea how long it takes to produce content or you are ignoring facts to create beef. We have pushed content that the community wants, and as I said we got a big change ongoing. This update was the first part of a future crafting update with a crafting queue...