Workbenches was the last thing we needed

Reaction score
I dont have a problem with the model of the new workbench but what Im trying to say is that its really annoying that you need to look at the bench every time you craft a new part of a gun, when you craft guns then you need you craft alot af refind metal so you need to look at the bench like 60% of the time and you can only place down one workbench in every propety and only one guy can use it at the time. Before You could craft with your friends and look around a lot more.

Sam

Reaction score
@Mr.Bomb well instead of making this thread, where you are basically complaining about us releasing updates, make a suggestion for change!

Deleted member 6228

So you're saying just because you took the time to shit in our hands we should appreciate it?
No one wanted this

Deleted member 6228

Dont make thinks people do not want, maybe you wont be disappointed when its received poorly

Sam

Reaction score
@Inchs People want a better crafting system, where you can add items to a queue, the changes to the code that was released in this update is needed to do that. This has been requested since 2015...

I’m not disappointed, I’m surprised how OP have failed to realise that he can make a suggestion to suggest changes.

Reaction score
@Samuel this workbench, I assume it stops people from crafting things out of their ass? Like knives. As you can craft them without any heat source etc. I haven't been on for a bit, but just asking!