What do you do?

ThomasGeorge

Pretending to be an Australian online, antagonising Luke, airsoft, college, going down the pub, publicly drinking in the local park at night, throwing up in the local park at night, throwing up in my brother's car afterwards into an old rubbish bin, spending the next day constantly vomiting for a few hours, playing men of war, playing a bit of GTA V, and other various activities such as cycling and not going to work at maccydees.

Reaction score
When I am not playing PERP I am hanging out with my friends and we like to catch some fish once in a while.
I also play football alot.
I also like to break stuff and repair them when I am really bored...

And I like to make my little brother mad so he starts chasing me with a knife.. It is really scary...

MattIs

This is after exam period
On a weekend wake up around 8.
Go for a nice swim, get in shape. Sometimes head to the gym
Do homework
Talk to my mates about meeting up some time, (rarely happens though).
Hot tub for a while.
Nice game of pool
Smoke some Grass Occasionally.
Get really fucking wasted.
and of course, listen to some fucking Incubus and A Perfect Circle. That shit is dope.

Reaction score
Besides of playing PERP I play GTA V (Add Xhantium on SC if you wanna play).
Also Im currently studying web development and im going to university next year.
Soon I will spend my time on moving apartment aswell (and it will be a pain because people are so slow and un-reliable in spain..)

Reaction score
I study Business, Mathematics, Triple Science, Programming, English. I am also into guns and I am trying to get a gun license. When I turn 18 I will go to the army in Israel. I also like fishing and masturbating. When I am free in the week I go with my friends somewhere and On Fridays I go out with my friends to drink and party. On my free time I like to go out for a cheeky blaze.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Spend most of my time on the computer. I Usually play or program games though im still trying to learn to program. I Also do follow up in both IIHF and NHL wich is (for you who don't know) both Ice Hockey Leagues. I Used to go in a Circus too but i quit after 4 and a half year.

Reaction score
I take care of my Parakeet. I take her out once a day, let her fly around the room a bit and hangs from the ceiling lamp like a weirdo. She loves her home, so she actually refuses to stay out longer than 10 minutes but loves to stay outside in the garden. Pretty shy bird, got her since she was 4 weeks old, had the beak of a predator and she hated it if I took her into my hands but she is getting used to it now and no longer bites me when I take her into my hands. Since then she has grown up and is now 2 years old, these are some photos of her that aren't really that old.
29ddf6b674.jpg

0bf9077c19.jpg

Bonus picture from my old phone, fat as fuck when it was around winter.
2126005294.png

Reaction score
I dont have hobbies but when im not playing i go outside with friends and sometimes drink some alcohol

Reaction score
I like to play guitar
Or I take the Challenger to the track
SbyZ2Ha.jpg

Last edited: