What do you do?

Reaction score
ASK-13_2.jpg

Flying that wounderful piece of aircraft.
Do you own another one to get it up or do you have to request someone to help you?

Reaction score
I am currently studying at the national pilot school located in Copenhagen. Besides being on perpheads, I enjoy playing CS (global elite ofc), reck kiddos in CoD MW2 on the xbone, and play a relaxing game of farming simulater Game of the year edition. In my free time I read dictionaries from top to bottom resulting in me being capable of understanding 13 languages in total, including Karry-dild, Native Votic, Klingon and the rarely spoken Perkerdansk. Many of my friends, who are not aware of me playing perpheds, usually describe me as a responsible person with great judgemental powers in conflict situations. To quote one of them "TheAjel is that kind of a person who would be well suit for a moderator position in a serious rp server played on the source engine platform". Being the humble human being that I am I would only see myself as suitable for an admin position.

Reaction score
I go to school, then uhmmm, eat maybe then you know what i do the rest of the day :booty:

Reaction score
Piano, guitar, CSGO, skateboarding =)

Quite good at the piano, been doing it for 10 years (quite a lot a day)

MattIs

I am currently studying at the national pilot school located in Copenhagen. Besides being on perpheads, I enjoy playing CS (global elite ofc), reck kiddos in CoD MW2 on the xbone, and play a relaxing game of farming simulater Game of the year edition. In my free time I read dictionaries from top to bottom resulting in me being capable of understanding 13 languages in total, including Karry-dild, Native Votic, Klingon and the rarely spoken Perkerdansk. Many of my friends, who are not aware of me playing perpheds, usually describe me as a responsible person with great judgemental powers in conflict situations. To quote one of them "TheAjel is that kind of a person who would be well suit for a moderator position in a serious rp server played on the source engine platform". Being the humble human being that I am I would only see myself as suitable for an admin position.

Another Pilot? You done private yet? I'm training for my Twin Engine Rating lad!

Reaction score
I go around Tregarth stopping people from stabbing each other. Generally I help my community by litter picking, maintenance work and general handy man stuff. Most of the time it's good until you see a group of 7 year olds throwing glass bottles at passing cars or teenagers being cool on their mini motos; riding up and down the road being weird. But I usually stay home because going outside is boring.
I'm quite a horrible person really.

Reaction score
I go swimming everyday for 10 years now and I have some metals I'm proud of :) apart from that and school, I shoot my neighbors' balconies with my airsoft guns when im bored, I have the sniper dragunov and the m1911 pistol all made by metal. I also am a scuba diver . I have the first star so I go until 18-20 meters. I hate going for walks tbh.... I don't like walking dont judge me... (even though I went hiking in the mountains one time) I also play cs go and study python (a computer language for those that dont know)

Alex

Trying my best to make a key model for garry's mod, manages to make the model, and it fails the model is inside arm, retries, the model is not even there, retries its not there again and i kill myself :/ But usually i tend to try and model for garry's mod, though i suck at uv mapping and texturing :,/ Therefore i usually find models online and then convert to garry's mod, or if i want to make playermodels i use Maximo fuse for the ragdoll, and then i make it a playermodel :D So basically i do modelling when im not playing perp (or when im banned)

Reaction score
I enjoy playing rugby, I got to the Kabab shop in the village quite offen with @TEOTKU becasue we're fattys. Once we've had a few kababs we then go to the gym.

Reaction score
Currently studying for a higher paramedic license (if you don't refresh it or expand it you loose everything after 1 year .....). Furthermore I'm currently developing a model of a rocket for ESA (sorry, no pics/blueprints for you #TopSecret), eventhough I still have to go to school (hopefully changes soon when the motherfucking state decides whether I may go to University now and have my PhD when my current class mates have finished school)

Reaction score
I use most of my free time to read stories on the internet.
Quite interesting if I have to say so myself.