What needs to be done in V5?

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's unlikely we'll ever get the VMF or carry on with Paralake development, however if you do muster up enough skills it could prove extremely useful in the near future. Following Christmas we're going to sit down and plan out exactly what we're going to do, anyone competent with hammer could be of use in the creation of a new map. I'd say carry on & gain as many skills as you can.

Reaction score
Also, u forgot to revert the PD system to the one we had at Paralake V2, where SWAT still exist. And Bazaar music back, but you can turn it off if it's getting annoying nor lower the volume of the music. New places to explore, We have to make perpheads 80/80 slots again, that was seriously so much fun!

Mim

Reaction score
I like the idea of the supervisor office being either sound proofed or secluded as it is super easy to listen into conversations even when someone is whispering inside.

Deleted member 6228

I used to do a lot of mapping, will be fairly rusty but if you need the help I will come

Reaction score
Emergency ladders off city bridge for EMS to rescue suicide victims.

PD garage.

Hard shoulder on highway.

Reaction score
Or just simply tell people to go away and patrol. If they don't it's then insubordination

Mim

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson We shouldn't have to Jimmy. Its easier for us to just have it there. Just build it like the meeting room. Long hallway in between no way to stand near it. Easy fix done. No need for us to waste our time and officers getting punishments or us having to threaten them with punishments if we dont need to.

Reaction score
remove all the non purchasable houses from subs and put ones that you can buy. if subs is not already changing

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You might still run into a brush sides or texture mappings issue.

Reaction score
Can actually just extend it to the end and create some bigger stairs that actually has space for two or more people next to each other.