why can we not post "offensive " jokes in SB

Reaction score
Bruh I'm so confused RN. Why can we not all just take the SB with ease. The SB is slowly dying, but I HAVE AN IDEA?!?!?

my idea is to stop being fucking pussies and post funny memes

if ur against my idea fuck you give me a good reason

Reaction score
Anything can be offensive, it just depends on how the person takes it which is why it's a very subjective and broad term. Just let people have fun and mess around again, there's a line obviously but you might as well take everything you see with a grain of salt.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I feel strongly about this issue, please look @ my signature and follow the trend.

We need to make a change and end the suffering from bad words and uncontrollable disrespect!!!!

if you think this is me being serious you should have been drowned at birth

Last edited:
Reaction score
The problem with the shoutbox is: people are feeling offended for people they think that are offended by it but they're not

Reaction score
You can be done for 1.1 for calling someone an idiot. The staff team care more about slapping out warnings for little banter, as opposed to actually keeping the peace between the community like they fucking should.

Like, @Minilarro was harsh AF, but he could take a joke. Almost every bloody scrub who gets mod decides that if anyone could possibly be offended by anything, then it's "grossly disrespectful." Like stfu nibba lmao, it's a fucking internet community, you're not an sjw, and nor do you need to be.

Reaction score
The problem with the shoutbox is: people are feeling offended for people they think that are offended by it but they're not
this describes the problem exactly, both on PH and worldwide xd

call it human sympathy if you want, pretty much everyone knows im autistic and people always assume i get annoyed if someone makes fun of me, like why i find it fucking hilarious and if i don't ill tell someone to stop, i dont need a special guard dog to attack someone if they are being meany boys or something smh. learn to take a fucking joke, nobody exept people who think cursing gets you in the 7th layer of hell cares. theres enough fucking stupid shit going on in the world and people care if i call someone a nigga or retard. that, is retarded

Reaction score
because perpheads is slowly turning into a fucking safe-space
if people are offended, then thats too fucking bad
no one's life is going to be full of sunshine and rainbows
there's always going to be people who take offense and thats a part of life

Reaction score
Solution

Make 2 seperate shoutboxes which both can be used by clicking on a tab above the shoutbox. \
One is for easily offended people.
One is for memes and bad jokes.

Banned from 1 shoutbox? Banned from both.

Reaction score
Ya'll should be happy you can do some meme's and shit like jokes, I had to say a movie spoiler, I can't say it as I got told off for putting it in my Ban appeal too so, yeah this is becoming alot more civil now wtf is this

Reaction score
@MrLewis this is absurd

I agree, this is absurd. Yes, AMAZING! You can find multiple occasion on which someone used an offensive word. EVEN A STAFF MEMBER! Whereas he wasn't staff when he posted that. I also doubt that he remembers posting that. Additionally, after you continuously nag on about there being multiple occasions where an offensive word has been used. How about instead of crying about it, you try to inform admins about it or report it so that it can be changed? You aren't helping, yet making it worse.

Reaction score
maybe you dumbasses need to realize that there's some 11 years old in the community and they probably doesn't want to see you swearing in shoutbox.
sneaky i thought you were like 10 years old does your mom know you speak like that?

Reaction score
I agree, this is absurd. Yes, AMAZING! You can find multiple occasion on which someone used an offensive word. EVEN A STAFF MEMBER! Whereas he wasn't staff when he posted that. I also doubt that he remembers posting that. Additionally, after you continuously nag on about there being multiple occasions where an offensive word has been used. How about instead of crying about it, you try to inform admins about it or report it so that it can be changed? You aren't helping, yet making it worse.
https://puu.sh/vDmMB/c9618caeee.png
that staff enough for you then.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm, but with what intent? He INTENDED to use the aforementioned word, yet couldn't.
What the hell are you even trying to say? what he said was obviously a joke with the intended bad grammer, ofcourse he cannot say 'n' because he'll get banned right away

Last edited:
Reaction score
What the hell are you even trying to say? what he said was obviously a joke with the intended bad grammer, ofcourse he cannot say 'nigger' because he'll get banned right away

What does that even mean? Do you even understand what I said? He INTENDED to use the word, yet couldn't. I could easily just say 'you reterd' -> but it essentially means the same thing.

wether i call someone a fucking retard or an idiot, i mean the same, but for saying 'fucking retard' ill probably be banned.

What the shit does that mean?

Deleted member 1235

specialsnowflake.jpg

This is the Internet. Feelings are to be left at the front door and collect from on your way out.
If I were to report everyone who used the word faggot or fag then I would've had 3/4 of you guys all banned already.
Stop taking everything seriously.
If puma posts a picture of a Jewish Pepe with a 9/11 meme it doesn't mean he thinks Jews did 9/11.
Same if someone posts a Nazi meme or whatever, doesn't mean they're a Nazi (unless you're belg :booty: )

People get banned for posting pictures of members of the community? Don't post a picture online if you don't want the world to see it.

Free the shoutbox, bring back trande, make soup