Xhantiums Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
*Sorry If the application don't look too good, I've never really been good at writing these things*

Basics about me.
Hello!
In case you have not met me yet I'm Xhantium and I have been in this community for about 2 years and you will mostly find me being on-duty as police sergeant or driving around speaking to people if not that then proboally doing Internal affair complaint or helping someone.
I consider myself a fair and mostly friendly guy who likes to help people in need.

Before we get to the details of my application I'd just like to share my previous experiences with being staff on other servers and games.
First time ever being admin on ZARP Darkrp, but I left this community.
Then I reached admin on Friendlyplayers Darkrp too, but at that point the ownership of friendlyplayers bought ZARP
and I moved to ZARP again and became community manager there.
I have also been Admin on Zombz.net and I was unto they shut down.
I was also admin on the vanilla darkrp server called Zammyservers.
I have also been admin and superadmin on multiple other CSS servers.
I have also been admin on a GTA RP Server, which is abit like perp, just less serious.

STEAM NAME: Xhantium *Tuborg.dk

IN-GAME NAME: Xhantium Harper.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:21957724.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I want to be enforcer because I have a passion for helping other people, I've worked hard this year to improve myself and reach a state where I think I'm capable of holding this rank.
I also feel that becoming enforcer will give me some good tools to help others players as well as remove some of the stress other staff sometimes feel from reports and such.
I also feel that I would be able to do a good job due to my previous experience with being staff on other servers.
I also feel that I'm a mature and responsible person and would make me a good addition to the staff team.
I would also like to point out some
key qualities that I have.
I'm very fair.
I always look at a situation from everyone's point of view.
I'm patient and don't mind spending hours solving a situation if needed
I'm mature and have loads of experience.
I'm a very professional person.
I'm very confident in both rules and law knowledge.
I'm calm, friendly and strict when I have to be.
And important, I'm very dedicated to both perpheads and to helping others.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
As for my bans and warnings.
Yeah I had a rough mingy start coming directly from darkrp to perpheads and it have given me a fair share of bans and warnings, but don't worry, I have improved a lot over the last year I have started helping and teaching other people to follow the rules, I have also gone from messing around and being careless to actually be a serious roleplayer.
Its also been over 1 year ago since I last was banned.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.[✔]
    • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.[✔]
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.[✔]
    • You must have access to and use a microphone.[✔]

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Xhantium has developed significantly since joining PH. He has completely changed his style of Role Play, and has improved his record of bans and warnings. Through his involvement with the PLPD, he has gained the rank of Sergeant. When on duty, he deals with all situations very calmly and professionally, and knows when he needs to take control in a situation and get it resolved. He tries his best to deal with rule breakers when he sees them, and in all sits you are calm and respectful. I honestly feel you have really good potential to be an excellent staff member!

Good luck on your application!

Alex

+support
this guy knows the rules and is very mature,
he deserves enforcer, he has also shown his good rule and law knowledge by being a whitelisted police officer with the sergeant rank

Reaction score
I barely do this but i believe xhantium deserves one.
I know xhantium from a few servers, and even worked together as an administrator on one and i know that he is perfect staff material.
He's very calm, and even if some minge jumps on a roof or starts messing around he still stays calm and polite. This also goes for IC Sits. He has alot of experience from several gamemodes too.

Good luck

Reaction score
+Support
Xhantium, finally you have made an enforcer app! I think Xhantium is the perfect for enforcer , because he has progressed through the PLPD (like many others ) it shows that he has law knowledge . Of course that alone doesn't see him fit for enforcer but his changes do. Let's be honest , we have a lot of power growers in the community (myself included) and Xhantium WAS too. He left but when he came back I drastically saw changes to his roleplay style and he even told people he wasn't going to start a massive org again etc and he has followed through with his word.

Reaction score
Xhantium is a very mature and friendly member of our community (although he always raids me)

He acts like a good leader within the pd, and performs his duties as a SGT very well. Next to that X has helped me out before with some rule clarification. He is always ready to help other in the help chat and in personal MSG's.

Definetly a +support from me!

Good luck!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I've been friends with Xhantium for a while now and what i can say is that he's a really down to earth guy which i feel is what the staff team needs more of. Whenever i've been with him he's always respected the rules and tried to help other players. Because of this i feel he suits the role of an enforcer. Good luck pal.

Reaction score
I know my opinion doesn't mean much but I've known Xhantium since his times in FP and over the years I feel I have really got to know him and have a good understanding of his personality and general attitude towards staffing servers. He is a very chill guy but very serious and attentive when the needs arise. I believe he would be perfect for this position in the community.

rat

Reaction score
As somebody who witnessed @xhantium's run as community manager at ZARP, I can say he conducted himself to a high standard and was dedicated to his role. Given from this past experience and his knowledge of the perp gamemode, I believe he would make a very good enforcer.

+Support

Reaction score
I have spoken to you a lot and you are a very nice person so i will support you and you were super admin on ZARP another DarkRP community and were very good to do your job

+Support
-Steven Miller
-Currently banned :(

Reaction score
I Know you've improved alot and have really grown away from all the rulebreaking and shitty behaviour. You're a nice guy and you're active in the community alot. You also knows the rules and laws very well. I'll be nothing less than happy to support you. Best of luck.

Skål og +Support

Reaction score
+Support

I haven't really got to know you but what i've seen from you, you seems to be very friendly and helpful.

Goodluck!

Reaction score
+support
Xhantium, you are an excellent member within the community, your attitude is great and your rule knowledge is excellent as well. I know you for most of my time within perp and within this time frame you shown an excellent knowledge and skills.

Good luck with your application and I hope for the best!

Reaction score
Pending
The senior administration team think you have a lot of potential, we will be pending you for further consideration.​

Reaction score
I have witnessed first hand how much Xhantium has changed in recent times- it is a change which I believe is a sound indication that he is capable of handling the position, without cocking it up. I hope and thoroughly trust that Xhantium will not let us down should he be gifted this position.

In the last three years (give or take), Xhantium and I have not had the greatest history, far from it actually. So take it from a person who hasn't always been particularly fond of Xhantium, he deserves Enforcer.

Reaction score
Xhantium has shown consistent dedication towards the community and he has proven to me he is more thenews a good candidate for the role of enforcer. Having gained the rank of lieutenant he has shown his dedication towards the server. I personally have not role played with him often but when I see him his role play is always professional realistic and consistent and I think he would make a great enforcer.
Best of luck!

Reaction score
+Support

This guy is actually pretty funny and he is very good to help people, I know it's mostly in roleplay things he have helped when I have complained about something also, but he have proofed that way he would be very good to proof here too how to do. He is very friendly and I like that guy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.