YouTube updated layout.

Reaction score
It's that time of year again! YouTube has updated itself to another layout without any warning to us all. Personally, I quite like the layout. It's rather simplistic, and the grey scaled colour scheme works rather well too. Icons are larger, and it just seems right.

However, my only pet peeve I have is the button to expand the video description has been moved to the left rather than being dead centre, and the layout now seems a bit basic. A tutorial on how to use the new layout should had also been implemented, however Google must had over looked this like many times before.

8d577b4b258d1a228924b0610bb9ee66.jpg[

Reaction score
I fucking hated it. I couldn't for the life of me find the button to go my own channel, so I just reverted it

Reaction score
I find the material design google has decided to use on EVERYTHING THEY OWN extremely ugly, but that's just me. It's not ugly if done good but i fucking hate it, it looks so basic.

If you'd combine this, and the old themes you'd have perfect youtube.
qCnG5jC.png

Also youtube, still waiting for that dark theme.

Reaction score
I find the material design google has decided to use on EVERYTHING THEY OWN extremely ugly, but that's just me. It's not ugly if done good but i fucking hate it, it looks so basic.

If you'd combine this, and the old themes you'd have perfect youtube.
qCnG5jC.png

Also youtube, still waiting for that dark theme.

Old theme was much better. The new layouts + shitty recommendations are killing youtube.