Regarding recent incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It seems the victims decided they didn’t want to send this to the police. Cheers for addressing this publicly, so people knew you were concerned, also thanks for dealing with it. Hope they get a ban for noncery ngl.

imagine being a mod and getting with an underaged community member

Sam

Reaction score
@Madda @TinySlayer @Bolli

As @Ayjay reply was deleted I will write mine in a new reply instead.

Thank you for finally banning them both. I think this is a good step in the right direction.

However, I would personally like to know why it took you guys so long to actually deal with these disgusting people?

In the case of RoyHB, it took you over a month to actually ban him. On the 2019-11-29, RoyHB confessed to me that the accusations against him were true. I immediately removed him from the PD, as that was all I could do. He told me that SA was aware of this and apperently he had been told off?!?! Later on he was apparently allowed to resign from staff. Of course I don't know if what he said was true, but I would like to hear what SA has to say. And why he just now got banned?

In the case of Tom, what steps did SA take to investigate? Did you actually stop investigating due not enough evidence being provided. Or did you actually like I would hope you did, try to find the evidence?

Yesterday, I started looking into Tom's actions, and within an hour I had a lot of people contacting me with evidence and stories. So the evidence did exist, but no one seemed to actually look for it.

I'm happy that this is now over, but as a community member I would like to be sure, that this will be handled in a good way if this ever happens again.

If you have not noticed by now, I am not happy with the way this was dealt with. It looks like they got banned just because we started spamming this thread, might not be like that. But it looks like it. And as written in @Ayjay reply to this, if they had not been banned I would also leave the community, these actions should never be accepted and people like that should never be let back in.

I think in this case, the community deserves answers and not some short reply, "we dealt with it".

Sorry for the bad spelling, eating at the same time...

Reaction score
took this long because they're as useful as you in game. Wait. You're banned, wheel your vegetable ass away from me you crippled monkey

Reaction score
Friendly reminder: Slander is not tolerated in this community. If you have genuine evidence about somebody's behaviour, contact a staff member privately. If you are worried it is not being dealt with then create a Staff Complaint with the evidence.

:):):):):facepalm::cool::dead::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.