Regarding recent incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • Staff
Hello there,

As you may be aware, some rather serious allegations have been made against two of our former staff members in the last couple of months. The kind of behaviour that was allegedly is obviously not okay, so has been looked upon very seriously.

It does however seem like people think that myself, @TinySlayer and @Bolli let this go "unchecked", however this is not true. I'll run you through the latest incident, since that seems to be the thing people are questioning. The initial evidence was credible, however very vague, as it did not really include specific incidents or information but rather just smaller hints.
Myself, Tiny and Bolli did however act upon it, and did the things we saw necessary with the evidence that was given to us. Also let me make it clear that NO such allegations had ever been made up until this point against the person in question, at least none that reached senior administration.

Now obviously, the evidence that emerged yesterday, was very serious and further backed up the claims. However, this evidence was not presented before yesterday, and even I saw it for the first time in the shoutbox, we can't act upon evidence that we don't know exists at all.

I hope this clears some stuff up, and I hope that you understand that we take this very seriously. However we do need to be confronted about this, although some say this has been going on for 2 years it's difficult for us to look into it if we never know it's taking place.

If you do experience this, or have any evidence against it please do send us the evidence, rather than posting it around other places.

Regards,

Senior Administration

Reaction score
If you do experience this, or have any evidence against it please do send us the evidence, rather than posting it around other places.
dont send it to the staff team send it to the fucking police dude lmao

Reaction score
View previous replies…
Reaction score
@Aquaa No not at all. I just feel that when allegations come up, SA should try to find evidence, not just wait for it. And when proven right, the person should be barred from the community immediately. Evidence is needed of course, but I would say that any report even without evidence should be taken seriously and an investigation should be started immediately. Because honestly, what kind of sick person would make stuff like this up?

Reaction score
It's a real shame that these staff members even wriggled their way into their positions; They got staff to be more of an authoritative figure to be able to gain the victims trust more easily, truly sickening what people do nowadays.
It saddens me to see how this happened, one of the offenders being in the same org I was in makes me really pissed off. The fact I someone like that really shows that you can't even trust staff members anymore.

Reaction score
Reaction score
On the bright side, they were at most moderators, unlike in another PERP community where this kind of behaviour amplified 10x worse is currently running there own PERP server ;)

Reaction score
YO CAN SOMEONE PM ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED BRUH????? ITS LIKE IM ON A EPISODE OF THE TWILIGHT ZONE OR SUM SHIT

• Funny
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
Right now the community's faith in Senior Administration is understandably shaken.

What's most important now is that action is taken against the individuals involved and that you are seen to be taking said action. Don't do it all behind closed doors. There should be clear, public consequences for people like this, and the rest of the community should be warned about their malicious and disgusting actions.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Perma ban from forums, ts and server should do it

View previous replies…
Reaction score
@jimmythehamster "The people on this list may ask you for nudes, do not send any. Block them immediately for your own safety"? I think its safe to say that both members will try to stay away for awhile at least. But I hope SA takes the needed actions. RoyHB is still not banned... and he in teamspeak confessed all this to me, and even with these allegations against him, he was allowed to resign from staff...

Reaction score
Yo fam how about you get the nonces arrested instead of telling some internet admins thanks

Reaction score
"Hi my name is Martin and I am a SA in the PerpHeads community, I would like to report someone"

View previous replies…
Reaction score
@Samuel Is the other person who is denying this @Tom because from the screenshots of the chat between him and @Ethan, it's pretty clear that he is trying to pressure somebody (who was clearly not interested) into sending explicit images of himself. Ethan was 16 at the time, which of course is also illegal. If @Tom can maybe reply to this with his side of the story, I doubt that these screenshots are fake, and if they are not then it's evident that this behaviour is disgusting and illegal and he should be removed from this community and the relevant steps of reporting this should be taken.

Reaction score
@Ayjay First person @Royhb and second @Tom yea. I trust that the provided evidence is not falsified, what kind of sicko would even try to make this up?

RoyHB confused these disgusting actions to me in teamspeak, and not even he have been banned. In my eyes, it looks like SA is only looking into this now due to the shoutbox messages from yesterday. But these allegations have been floating around for a while. I first heard of these allegations 5-6 months ago.

Reaction score
What actions will the senior administration be taking against these individuals? Don't go protecting identities.
This type of behaviour must be exposed. These are the types of crimes that people would read in the paper

Dan

Reaction score
watmeme.PNG

This has made my fucking weekend.

In all seriousness, make the punishment public so not only we can laugh at them, but also people can see the sort of shit those people get up to.

Reaction score
@Madda Do you and SA have any plans in regards to as consequences for the individual? Because at the moment them simply being booted from the PD definitely isn’t enough.

I’d honestly go as far as to say that noncing and preying on minors is far worse than cheating on the server.

Reaction score
I was just about to say the same thing. What has just transpired should lead to said person being exiled from the community completely, but not even a ban has been enacted yet, which worries me.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
I also have evidence of this person admitting too. I don't see a reason not to completely exile him. This lack of transparency is one of the reasons I've /left/ the community.

Reaction score
@Aquaa There are a lot more people involved yeah, but in the other case, there were younger people involved. Even so, both should be banned.

Reaction score
What is it with pedophilia and PERP? First ███ from ███ asking kids for PJ Pics, now these two and @Ayjay. Y’all need have a seat right damn there and need to discuss what went wrong in your life

Last edited by a moderator:
View previous replies…
Reaction score
I'm genuinely concerned for the community, not just the community but society. Paedophilia, noncery. Whatever you wanna call it, is wrong. It should be reported to the authorities alongside all the evidence so the authorities can decide what to do with the persons involved.

It's not right. If it's happened online, it could happen in real life. You never know what/who is behind a computer screen and their real life situations. I strongly feel Senior Administration should take this more seriously rather than booting someone out of the community, but actually reporting it to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.