A Suggestion!

Do you want a day where we bring back the old weapons?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters

Kay

Reaction score
Well, I was thinking of the memories that I had with perp and I was remembering the old weapons? I was thinking what if we had a day where , all the weapons set back to normal for a day , so No attachments , doesn't even have to be a day , can just be an hour or 2 , but I think it'll be fun! I would really enjoy it having the old M4A1's and the AK47's back ! What would you think?

Reaction score
Have you fully thought this suggestion through? how would the developers implement this, does the reason justify this use of time and do you just want weapons without attachments or all of the weapons back before the update..? I don't mean to sound harsh however this suggestion just seems pointless.

Reaction score
But why? I don't see the point of this, I mean come on the guns that the developers have made for us are bloody amazing! If you realise how much time and testing have been put into it you wouldn't ask for this

Reaction score
Why do you need the old guns when you have the current ones that have just a little tweaked version of the old guns? What's the point in having an "old weapons (that exist now)" day or hour?

Reaction score
The old weapons were clunky and awful to use compared to what we have now. Noty.

Reaction score
To be honest, it would be nice to play with the old guns again for a day or so, but it's impossible to do. How would they remove all the attachments, etc, like Renfield said? I did enjoy the old guns and wouldn't mind using them, but it's impossible to do so thus this thread is useless tbh.