A1L's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"you do not interact with roleplay that is not cop vs robbers?" I don't see any roleplay that not cop vs robbers atm on the server? or can you prove me better?
"I am very confused about this part, are you trying to say that you are only okay with people who are "civ mains"
not that not what I say, as he said he is cop main and play most of the times cop all what I have seen from him doing is what I described in the comment, not really saw him play as civ so nor had interaction with him as civ when I play cop so.

Sam

Reaction score
@Speedy I have spent the past 2 hours in bz, doing non cop vs robber stuff. There are many players in bz crafting, I've seen several traffic stops, people being courier etc...

Why would him only being cop be a bad thing?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Samuel have you by accident seen a cop set his car and other police cars on fire?

Reaction score
@Samuel Yeah you can spend your time on bazaar watching people crafting whole 2 hours or buy some flying potions rp, never said that be a cop is a bad thing after all if no cops I would have less people to kill but I said that all what I have seen from him doing when I was playing the server for the last month

• Informative
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
Fucking finally did you decide to apply, you absolutely douchebag. After telling you several times to apply. You get nothing but a huge ass +support from my side.

- Amazing Dude
- Has a certain amount of rule and law knowledge, that certainly should be enough.
- Great staff member from seen of other servers.
- Active enough
- High Rank in PD showing Professionality and certain amount of skills of leadership, communication etc.

Absolutely Yes from my side.

Reaction score
On the fence.

You show desirable traits we'd want from an enforcer, but at times you seem to mald over perp. Leaning towards a +Support though.

Reaction score
I've worked with A1L on different occasions, I can guarantee you from my side, he's gonna be good. He has more staff experience on SeriousRP servers, than I do.

Reaction score
No offence, but one of the first things you told me when I was demoted, was that you understand how I was demoted over me being a squeaker, and retarded or something along those lines.

Reaction score
@Speedy Also I have seen A1L several times be civilian before, he even robbed bank with me once. He has some knowledge to an extent for crims, enough that it would make him qualified, despite it shouldn't be what makes him qualified. I agree he can have a weird to times, but wouldn't call it "Shit" it has happend sometimes before, such as for everyone else.

A1L is gonna be a good condidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.