A1L

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kommandant A1L

IN-GAME NAME: Schneider Ficklestein

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:5442004

the-united-kingdom-flag-icon-free-download.jpg
United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Hello, my name is Jack, I am 17 years old and my hobbies are to play Video Games, I have a strong interest in computers, specifically building computers, just about anything to do with computers fascinates me a lot and I get very into it and love to talk about it, as well as just generally watching videos about it. I have been part of PERPHeads since I had first joined back in 2016, I completely take responsibility that I didn't take role-play seriously at all during the time and I was permanently banned first of all, then once I was un-banned, I took it seriously and started my career within the PLPD and kept on playing civilian quite a bit, where I was doing criminal role-play with my friends. Afterwards, I only received a few bans, as well as a couple of warnings which is a few years old now which may not be view-able anymore.

Recently, and beforehand I had a strong interest of applying for Enforcer, considering I'd love to try my best to help out the server, regarding the rule-breakage sides, including just generally trying to catch down on rule-breakers, and deal with them accordingly. I've had a vast amount of experience that can help me with my duties as an Enforcer such as my time in the PLPD, I've been back for just over 2 years now, and I've improved my skills & qualities that will help me mainly, firstly obviously having experienced being in a lot of divisions myself, such as Road Traffic Unit, Tactical Firearms Unit, Academy, Internal Affairs, People Services. This overall experience within the PD helped me improve myself as a person, primarily work on all of my qualities. Specific divisions has helped me overall, such as in Internal Affairs, this has helped me improve my Investigation Skills as well make it pretty useful as a Staff Member, I've investigated 250+ complaints alone. Mainly working as a People Services Member, I help and assist people which I try to do my best in the Help Chat when someone is needing help which I try my best to answer them most of the time, I understand recently I haven't been on as much, however I will be coming on to improve my presence in the community, as well as in OOC & Help Chat to assist people. Being in Road Traffic Unit as a Traffic Trainer, as well as in Tactical Firearms Unit as a TFU Trainer, I mark applications, assess them and usually give feedback to the applicants. These are the skills & qualities I have that can help me as an Enforcer/Staff Member.

• Communication Skills
  • Investigation Skills
  • Management Skills
  • Very Reliable & Competent Person
  • Dedicated to get the stuff done
  • Judgement & Decisions - Am not bias
Furthermore, I understand I am not the most liked person in the community, due to me supposedly being a cop main, however I do not disagree since I love role-playing as an officer, some people may disagree saying that I don't have any experience being a civilian and or wouldn't know some certain circumstances such as that I haven't been in, although I've been in most situations, as well as experiencing criminal sides as well as activities. I shall try my best to get more involved within the criminal side of things and experience it just a little bit more so I can experience it once again, although I do sometimes come on and do some role-play, however will attempt to do a bit more. I try my best to be active in OOC & Help Chat. I believe I am the sort of person that is able to help support the server, within catching rule-breakers as well as just generally helping the community out as much as I can. I have a lot of free time and I'd like to try to dedicate more time to the community.

Finally, I'd just generally like to help out the most I can in the community, dedicate a bit of my time to assist the community, such as being active on the server to handle reports, handling forum reports, action requests, and so on what a staff member would actively do. Any and all feedback is appreciated for myself to improve for the future if necessary, I shall try my best to answer to all feedback and or questions that I may receive.

aa8fdf3bf21ba42c0594a8c74ad7eb3c.png

dacd3a9630a5a546996622785f73ba09.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my Enforcer Application.

Reaction score
+Support, really nice and great guy. Has a really good knowledge of the laws and rules. Also in the PD shows he is really dedicated and takes these things serious.

I believe you would make an excellent enforcer.

Reaction score
+support, really good at helping new players, very good law and rules knowledge. Would make a excellent staff member

Reaction score
I don't like IA and have had my beef with them but it certainly goes without saying that A1L is professional and just suits the role quite well I think. He has good knowledge of the laws and policies so I can safely assume that goes for his rules knowledge too, +Support.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i mean yeah you have the rules knowledge and all that blah blah but i seriously hate your personality, you can be a big asshole sometimes and i can't imagine what you would do if someone gonna crack that asshole vein in you when you're a staff memeber, i personally can't imagine.

ps this is probably gonna be accepted but i really don't care that much just wanted to add my opinion on you because you didn't change

A1L

Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from about my personality, I understand I can be a cunt sometimes, but I like to have a laugh too, I am sometimes a bit too serious and just act like a complete asshole, I'm not that much of an asshole anymore like before, however I will take your feedback into consideration and will work on my personality overall. I can tell you now that I won't be cracking any veins if I do become a staff member. Thanks for the feedback regardless so I can work on this.

Reaction score
+Support, Knows rules and laws very well, has investigatory and leadership experience in perpheads, a very fair person. A very nice person too.

Reaction score
+Support

A1L Has very well knowledge of all the rules and laws. He is a very nice guy and likes to help people, especially in OOC. A1L has been around in this community for a pretty long time, and I think he would fit the staff team very well.

A1L

Reaction score
What?

edit: Yeah, I am a cop main, I've admitted that and I don't really see a big issue with it myself. What do you mean I camp at PD? If I'm literally behind the doors or near the NPC, I'm literally AFK either making a tea or doing something else irl, I am not that sort of person to wait for a shootout to start, I literally go on and patrol, I have 0 clue what you are talking about, I am TFU when I need to be, I am not sitting there 24/7? Thanks for your feedback, but most of it I don't even get nor doesn't make any sense.

Reaction score
-support

I like you. But you literally cannot follow basic forum rules, the amount of times you have revenge rated me is unreal. No thank you.

• Informative
Reactions: A1L

Sam

Reaction score
@Speedy I must say, I'm a bit confused after reading your reply.

shit attitude
In what way does the candidate have a shit attitude? and do you refer to something specific. This is the opposite from what I have seen, and I have "known" A1L for a while now

all I seen from you and your cop main side
I am very confused about this part, are you trying to say that you are only okay with people who are "civ mains"? Being staff has nothing to do with what you do in roleplay, as long has he got the right mindset, rule knowledge and common sense he should do fine. Can you please clarify what you mean? as I am very confused.

camp at PD wearing your pink christmas shirt waiting for a shotout to begin somewhere and jump on duty to go tfu nothing else
This, clearly can not be the case. If we look at real data, we can see that the candidate spends the majority of his time on-duty as a normal officer aka m9 cop, And not as TFU. Maybe you only see him as TFU as you do not interact with roleplay that is not cop vs robbers? I often see the candidate patrol in a normal police car, performing traffic stops etc...

If possible can you please answer my questions? I do not think I am the only one confused by your reply. Thank you :)

Reaction score
God I used to fucking hate every single thing about A1L about a year and a half ago, he’d stay up till like 5am in TFU Gear and was just soooo fucking annoying.

I’m glad to say you’re very tolerable now and we has some great moments on the server as well as on R6 and I’d like to see you become an Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.