A1L's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
yeah dude, obviously, hence why i've like spoken to you like uh... never in the last year, as matter of fact, i don't even know who you are lmao

Reaction score
@LilChicken How about you show proof then? As you don't have shown prove this is just as much slander. None the less have several people saying it was all in funny and you were with in it, including a staff member. And wow you're so funny thinking it hurts me with "No wonder you were demoted", when you have no clue WHY is was demoted.

That you would just never get to learn and I'm not gonna start on it, if you can't take others commenting back, maybe you just shouldn't comment? You comment you should learn to get back instead of going to your mom and crying everytime and go to staff.

Deleted member 5577

@Jack P I don’t remember nutrient saying I was in on it at all he knows I was annoyed by it from the offset, I never gave permission and I probably have the shadowplay I’ll check later to show that A1L asked nutrient if he’d ban me and he never asked me if it was ok

Sam

Reaction score
I think we can end the discussion now, its already been determined that it was not your IP at time of posting. Many others have had the IP between you giving it to A1L and him posting it in a private discord message/channel/group. I don't see the need to try to create issues everywhere, if you need attention get a dog.

Reaction score
but to prevent me being punished, I will say something constructive. I believe you could work on your temper, based on OOC interactions, you were very hostile, and you'd become quite angry at the smallest of things. If you were a staff member, I believe you'd issue punishments for petty things. This is just my thoughts on the matter.

Reaction score
Clearly nothing came from it as the dispute from which @A1L made after being banned for the ip incident was considered false as it was clearly not your ip at the time so you bringing this up is you trying to cause problems lol.

A1L

Reaction score
@Big C What do you mean about me becoming SpaceShots?

Thank you for the feedback first of all, I will try my best to work on my temper, as I can understand where you're coming from considering I've taken a lot of stuff too serious and lost my temper most of the time, however I'm trying to work on that. I can guarantee you I wouldn't be issuing punishments for petty things. Thanks once again

Reaction score
Of course you don't know me, that's the first sentence anyone would say if they're defeated; " Oh I don't know you my dude, so stop speaking cause you're irrelevant. "

Grow the fuck up Ashur, stop being a hypocrite, thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Jack P I dont do it often. only when I dont know them or think they dont fit in the position. Why would I go around -supporting everyone if they are good applicants and I know them very well and know what they are capable of?

Status
Not open for further replies.