ShadowJoey's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Defo +support, friendly & knows the rules. We never got on in the past but I know he will make a great staff member

Reaction score
Sure.
He did break the rules, he did abuse his PTO powers, he did that and what he didn't do is a mystery, so what? He doesn't deserve a chance?

I truly believe you might want to learn a thing or two from people, at first you need to learn how to sort things out with you and him instead of rushing and telling everyone as even if you got insulted by him is the way to sort it out really is to throw it up and whiteface him in front of the entire community? Or rather you can speak to him and try to understand that some people just don't think the way you do and can have their own problems and most of the times its completely temporary and tomorrow he might just have some sense in his head? Also sometimes you need to just take a deep breath, close your eyes and simply forgive and forget, remove it from your head.

Now for my personal opinion regarding ShaowJoey:
ShadowJoey can be very nice and considerate but the thing is he will not be this way for you unless you be like that to him, he is a great person but I simply cannot tell if that is enough for being an enforcer, you might not need to be smart to tell he didn't fit for enforcer in the past but it can be a lot harder to tell such a thing now and thats the point where it gets harder, should he be forgiven on his past or rather should we never let him change?
I believe he should be an enforcer and thats simply for the fact that it can and it will be the thing and the tool for him to learn how to be better and give him the need to be responsible.

So not that it even matters to anyone I will be supporting his need to become an enforcer without any doubt, good luck ShadowJoey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.