STEAM NAME: ShadowJoey

IN-GAME NAME: Zovetta Aren

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52628136

408fd7b2838e5ca4aeeeff9a05f67a5c.png
United Kingdom
408fd7b2838e5ca4aeeeff9a05f67a5c.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:
Although I wrote all of this out on my previous application, I feel it necessary to change it as I feel that I have changed. Well, first of all, my name is Joey and I have been a part of this community and server for two years tomorrow.
I consider myself to be a friendly user in the community as to where I try to be actively helpful and kind to as many people I can. My knowledge of the rules and penal code are to a high standard and I do enjoy helping people to abide to them while still being able to have fun.
I am very active within the community and on the forums, I maintain many friendships and hold mutual respect for those who I have struggled to get along with.

Why I am applying:
Similarly to other applicants, I do wish to give back to the community in an active manner, helping people role play in line with the server rules and having fun by doing so. I feel that being an enforcer, I could help people much more than what I can do now, as a regular user. I think that I have a high standard of intellect when it comes to the server's rules, which will allow me to help keep them enforced throughout situations around me. The idea of teaching people has fascinated me for a long time and I see enforcer as a chance to allow me to teach people the rules of the server. I think that newer players should be a target for teaching and I want to be able to help do this in an active manner as an enforcer. I really feel it necessary to try calm down some situations, I have noticed myself getting quite good at this, especially those in OOC chat, I would like to be able to diffuse more situations, such as those that get taken out of the game and can cause distaste to the community.

How I have improved:
Since the last time I applied, I have received a lot of feedback from members in the community that has allowed me to rectify my attitude, at times, and my general conduct.
I feel that I have improved on my ability to not hold grudges - this was one of my major downsides: I would tend to hold grudges with people for a long time, until the point where I couldn't remember why I was mad at them. I quickly attempted to rectify this problem, as it was urgent, by confronting said people and apologising for holding a grudge - one person didn't even notice I was being rude to them but the other two accepted my apologies and they were requited
I feel that I have also shown my ability to stay serious and professional throughout my role play and my attitude OOC; I am much more sensible at all times on the server as I used to have times where, admittedly, I would mess about to the point where it could impact other's role play. I have tried to my utmost best to show that I am not going to ever come across as a 'minge' to anybody, anymore. The other problem I had was being a bit too cocky at times and I have fixed this quickly just by being more modest and less controlling more of the time, there isn't much more to comment on that matter.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, I maintain a presence on the TS nearly all days and most of the day. I use this time to chat to people or see if I can help people out who are in the support channels.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY
e678aa553c2ba936efb9e4dd7aa1d2d5.png

88f3aad187e2626e4445424a56f9dd57.png

If anyone wishes to question me, I will gladly answer in team speak or on the forums. Thanks - Joey.

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-16_13-12-57.png
    upload_2016-10-16_13-12-57.png
    32 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
I think Joey is a wonderful member of the community, who can stay calm and collected when dealing with things. From my experience with Joey, he has been friendly and helpful to all the people he's come across. Your rank withing the PLPD confirms, that you are able to enforce the law very well, so I don't see why it would be any different as a server Enforcer.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Major +support. Since his last application he has improved even more. I'm positive ShadowJoey knows the rules, and would make an amazing staff member

Reaction score
+Support ShadowJoey is constantly active on the forums and teamspeak and is a great member of the PLPD!

Deleted member 5193

+Support
What I said yesterday was unfair the more I think about it. I judged you too much on the jokey and immature side of you and didn't look too much at your more mature and respected side. I'm changing my support after a lot of thought about this, you are a friendly and respected guy and whilst being the joker (not @ijokerxo) you can definitely be mature and trustworthy. Your sense of humour and upbeat attitude would be good in the staff team in my opinion. Best of luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support, friendly user and a overall happy guy which the staff team needs to add some positivism he also knows the rules and just because his jokey and immature who really cares? so was I people change when they get staff just give them a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.