Community Discussion - What do you want?

Ayjay

Reaction score
@smo This is something I've addressed above, nerfing big organisations is a huge want of mine. We'd also like to add incentives to actually being in an organisation, and splitting up these 'zergs' to create more balanced gameplay throughout.

Deleted member 4116

Bring back mat prices from 2015 before the gun update dropped, guns were cheap AKs were 12K and M4 like 7K.
It will be fun for people to use the guns and don't care about loosing right now someone loses their rifle the F6 key on their keyboard gets destroyed trying to get it back or the RR subforum gets spammed with refunds for their gun. Back then nobody cared either about losing a gun now everyone does.

Another thing remove Marksmanship on everything and bring back the old system. Take an example at Arma 3 servers, the servers that use a recoil system that could be upgraded don't even reach 30 don't matter how good the server is because nobody wants to play a server where the sweatiest no life people have an advantage over newer players. People like to play a server where everyone is equal when it comes to shooting and where its about skill instead of recoil perks.

EDIT

Plus add an evidence locker to perp where all the confiscated guns go into a storage container inside the PD which could be raided at anytime when there like 16 cops because it will give cops a reason to stay at PD and guard it plus people could make a lot of money but it will require some items to break into the storage example maybe a drill worth 80K you need to craft as you can make a lot of profit by all the guns in there. But of course every server restart the locker gets wiped.

Do more frequent server restart like a restart every 6 / 12 hours to keep the server non-laggy, I don't know if this would help on PERP but on some other GMOD and ArmA server they do this quite a lot to help reduce the lag.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I totally agree, it does seem that consistency is missing in enforcement of the forum rules. We've combated this quite a bit over the last year in-game, and also lowered punishments by a lot. I plan on rewriting the forum rules, and also having guidelines for staff to follow in regards to this.

Reaction score
Revert 556 recoil update, but keep SMG's the same and i personally believe there will still be a balance as at the moment if someone has 100 rifle and 100 smg, they are going to take a UMP over an M4.

Not only this, but player models and clothing used to be really good looking and not as buggy imo, re implementing the old clothing would be great and stop people looking like roblox characters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its not the presence of them that worries me, its the fact you unbanned them and one of the conditions was that olsen would not be remade and that you're in said remade olsen together with a lot of other staff. You're contributing to them killing the server instead of fixing it is the real issue. Don't even get me started of the gameplay balance, that has been killed for 6 months now with PD losing almost every shootout. Just today you guys were camping PD with 50 cals for any officer that MIGHT want to go out and do something about the regals raid. Topkek

Reaction score
Yeah I know but I mean like for instance the newer Range Rover models that are on the streets look amazing, implementing that into perp would be tasty

Reaction score
listen to the people and give me a second chance, thats not even a meme suggestion.

furthermore i think that there should be something more in place to protect new members from cunts with ak47s and big orgs possibly through the rules or maybe through an ingame mechanic not sure. i think there could also be an actual ingame guide step by step for new players on how to do certain things when its their first time doing it a bit like when you start a new city skylines save and its like telling you what to do.

somehow orgs that help new members and are generally well behaved (hello Vault of memes?) need some reward and those who raid new players can have some kind of punishment because of it. this could be displayed on a new statistics page on the f3 menu which has a like cunt-o-meter telling you how much of a cunt your org is and then you could lose certain benefits based on it which would tie in with some kind of future org benefits system such as if your org is a certain level you can place org-drug farms or idk something like they had on gangwars RP a long time ago.

kind regards and thanks for listening, i genuinely think some kind of cunt-o-meter is not a bad shout to ''''fix orgs''''

Ayjay

Reaction score
We've recently uploaded the last few cars from TDM, it took @D3V a while to configure them! There's a huge variety of cars, however we rely solely on TDMCars and to remain consistent this won't be changing. If you'd like more, I'd suggest contact TDM himself but I doubt this will get you anywhere.

Reaction score
thats actually true, even i metagamed like ALL the time, back in the days when me and u were staff daymon i remember it being quite a big deal catching a metagamer and everyone liked to get involved to help catch them

Reaction score
mind you, its incredibly hard to stop it when most people probably do it

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There's a few things i really wanna complain about but they're already listed above and you answered to them but really my biggest priority is the materials prices and the new models/clothings

I feel like the new models are really buggy, like i watched a lot of videos from 2016 all the shootouts looks really fair the clothings are really fit on the character and they're not buggy at all, like literally when you try to shoot someone running you'll never get a hit on him even doe you aim your gun at him there's no way you miss a lot of shots it's just a buggy hitbox on the body looking back at 2016 every shot is registered on the body nowadays either someone peeks and one taps you out of nowhere or you really just miss a whole magazine trying to kill a pistol cop i'm not sure if it's the recoil of all the weapons but i promise you there's something fucked up about the new models and again the old clothing looked a lot better than nowadays clothing everyone liked the tracksuits and i tried to find the topic where people asked for a new models i couldn't find one it's like nobody really asked for them.
Edit- Also @Pusheen just mentioned the mouth movement, this small thing was the coolest thing to exist and with the new retarded models it was ruined

The material prices i can't remember in my time how cheap weapons was but hearing from old members that ak and m4 were that cheap is just mindblowing and it's so true that @Sossa said people really get pissed loosing weapons from shootouts you literally have to work your ass off making money grinding a lot to get yourself a few expensive weapons and die so easily to cops where they don't loose shit, i'm 100% sure if materials prices are low nobody would complain about loosing a rifle and to be honest everyone is just using a pistol today because they cheap and better recoil than rifles and they don't complain about loosing it, 70% of the players who complain about dying are just rifle users lmao it's literally not worth using a rifle that cost 25k fully attached to make the recoil better.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Make marksmanship about skill not bank account balance, reverting it back the old system where marksmanship existed but didn't drastically change the way your gun would recoil to the sky if you fired a few bullets

-Crackdown on the bias that exists, as some players who are caught up in this accidentally or not, feel no consqeuence for their rule breakages

-Legals jobs, we need more of them and we have done since 2014/15, police pay is *okay* but not every player wants to grind hours on cop to receive a quarter of the money mass drug growers get. Drugs should remain the same, as I feel the money you get from them is balanced for the risk you are putting in, but please please add more legal jobs, some people want to be involved in active role-play instead of AFKing in a zerg base growing drugs.

-Also make the mouths move again what's up with that