Crazy shit that happened at your school

Reaction score
Fights a lot of the time and like 3 years ago a kid and a teacher started scrapping. Other than that we are normal.

I can guarantee every American story has something to do with guns lmao.

Reaction score
one day my friend jimmy took my higher maths book! I told that little old whippersnapper if he didn't confess i'd challange him for a duel

Reaction score
Ummm,

Well we had a teacher who started an affair with the disabled kid she was looking after, apparently it happened so much that the teachers daughter was calling the disabled guy 'dad.'

Another teacher in our school got 'transferred' to another school and then realised that she had an affair with someone in our school and then was emailing nudes to kids she liked in the school she was transferred to.

When I was in y11, the girls of put year were doing P.E and some old man was stood in the field next to the astro turf jacking off.

People always let fireworks off in hallways and shits crazy, before I got to my highschool there was a massive fight with somalis and pakistani people and people had knives and shit.

People from different highschools pulled up at our tram stop with bats and shit and started smackin people up.

Thats not even all of it, but i've just realised how shit my school was

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
A 17 year old guy and 14 yo girl were expelled for having sex in a nearby forest. They also reported him to the police.

Some crackhead that was expelled from local schools would turn up and start fights. When the bald deputy head asked him to leave he headbutted him.

I broke my mates nose in a fight in year 11. Felt so bad. Both got suspended. We were both friends the next week.

Nobody was ever stabbed.

They built a new massive building with uni sex toilets with no door to go inside so it was pretty public where people were caught having sex.

Reaction score
Recently at my school, I left last year but a teacher was arrested for having 5000 indecent pictures of underage kids, attempting to engage in sexual activity or something like that

Reaction score
Random bus driver slammed a coach through our college front gate and hit a student, that was a laugh. Also had 2 girls lie about being raped in year 7, safe to say they were made to be victims and were bullied out of the school

Reaction score
In my secondary school:
My year 7 drama teacher was convicted for pretending to be a 14-year-old girl on the internet to convince younger boys to send him dick picks.
1 maths teacher ran another maths teacher over.
Some year 10 kid tried to bunk so he attempted to jump over the 2.5-meter fence around the school and fell dodgy on his leg and broke it, cus the school was in the forest he had to spend around an hour in some special heat blanket while they tried to get the ambulance closer. (this was in November when it was heavily snowing)
A girl in one of my classes who was leaving got a whiteboard pen and wrote loads of shit about people in one of the toilet walls.
The head of science left for a summer holiday as a female and came back as a male.
A mum of some students died of cancer so 3 girls (2 daughters of the dead mum and a mate) decided to shave off half their hear except the shape of an Awareness ribbon, the school was ok with it as long as they combed over their hair while they were at school. they refused to do this and got excluded so they sold their story to the sun newspaper I think. (https://metro.co.uk/2013/07/09/three-girls-excluded-from-school-for-charity-head-shave-3876010/)

In my college:
Some random somehow got a students lanyard and snuck into the college and tried to stab a student over a drug debt
Drug use in the college was so bad they brought in a drug detection dog, some kid got found it an ounce of weed he was planning on selling